So with two different types of trailers being released, does that mean there will be two versions of this movie hitting the cinemas at the same time?

Has something like that ever been done before?

No. There will only be an R-rated version of the film. The reason why we have two different types of trailers is that one is for general TV broadcast and the other simply isn't.

So with two different types of trailers being released, does that mean there will be two versions of this movie hitting the cinemas at the same time?

Has something like that ever been done before?

I can't believe someone actually asked that question.....and that there was an actual reply to that question too. Oh god :mellow:

I can't believe someone actually asked that question.....and that there was an actual reply to that question too. Oh god :mellow:

Well, lechuck's location says "Germany". Not every country is as uptight as America and feels the need to release different versions of movie trailers.

Probably THE dumbest question yet, but how does he see out of those "eyes" on the suit? Is there ever any explanation given in the comic for this? I'm obviously more curious how he does it in the real suit, given the lack of CG in his promo spots where he's wandering around random neighbourhoods, chatting with folks. The eyes must not be quite as opaque as they appear to be.

The movie was screened and it is EXCELLENT.

If you mean those Twitter posts, then I'm gonna say, wait for it to actually come out. Why? Because there were posts on Twitter with those same reactions for Fantastic Four last year.

If you mean those Twitter posts, then I'm gonna say, wait for it to actually come out. Why? Because there were posts on Twitter with those same reactions for Fantastic Four last year.

somewhere ryan reynolds saw that and went "Did he just f^&%ng compare me to fantastic f&%k-some?"

Nope. I didn't read about anything on Twitter. The last time I've been on Twitter was when I read about some losers gossiping about nonsense.

Wait, and we talking about Twitter, or Macross World?

My Twitter feed is mostly film and baseball news. It is whatever you want it to be.

I'm looking forward to this flick. I love that "romantic" movie trailer. I'm super happy that Ryan Reynolds came back as Deadpool. He's got the comedic timing and dark sense of humour to do the character justice.

I'm sure it'll be good. It looks good, much better than FF4 did.