I've known about Deadpool since pretty much his inception. I've never been a fan of the more modern interpretation because I think he's mostly just immature. I figured this movie would take beats from that but decided to give the trailer a shot anyway. This looks like another X-Men property I will be avoiding.

Wow, I've been gung ho for this film for a long time, but that trailer was kinda underwhelming. It really showcased a lot of the more base, crude and unimaginative humor while ditching all the cleverly crass and witty humor that's been really selling the character so far. And that dick-in-mouth joke...do they really think that's considered funny today? I don't know, the test reel and the teaser were funny and entertaining, but this trailer makes the movie look like a raunchy superhero sex comedy with dated, 50-year old writing. Starting to get concerned here :(

• 2 months later...

I thought he was popular because he was the only character smart enough to realize he was stuck in a comic book.

Exactly. Gotta love a character that doesn't take himself or the universe he's in too seriously...

Deadpool is pretty cringe inducing for me.

I like it when it's a bit dark, but it's pretty annoying how popular he is for no good reason.

I agree, he's only good in very small, specific circumstances and the trailer especially looks terrible. Although I did find the little Halloween clip funny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, that trailer was all kinds of awesome. :D

Has to be one of the movies I've got to see in 2016 ^_^

Not going to lie, not necessarily a huge Deadpool fan but the movie looks like fun. Raunchy, immature, etc., but I can appreciate the movie for not taking itself seriously. At all.

So I'll be there when it opens in February.

X-Force concept art. Deadpool should make a cameo.

Well I'm happy that X-Force is getting some attention, but now I get to be that guy, or that fan.

Why does Cable look 18? He should be a grizzled old(er) soldier. Ugh. <_<

-b.

The only thing that worries me about this movie is the scope. They've already shown us a lot of characters, and I wonder if they'll be able to juggle them all without the whole thing getting muddled down.

That being said, I love what Ryan looks like he's bringing to the movie. "Ow! That went RIGHT up main street!"