• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A better leak of the SDCC teaser is floating out there. Still cellphone cam quality but at least the audio is better. Might be the cellphone video or maybe they'll do a bit more work in post but I was hoping for a little more makeup work to really add some more weight to the line from the teaser...

"Looks like Freddy Kruger face-f*cked at topographical map of Utah."

Guest davidwhangchoi

is he a good guy now?

he was always x-force's nemesis and sorta boring. now he's a wisecrackin spiderman type that has a yellow dialogue cloud.

i guess times have changed.

is he a good guy now?

he was always x-force's nemesis and sorta boring. now he's a wisecrackin spiderman type that has a yellow dialogue cloud.

i guess times have changed.

He's been the mere with a mouth for a long, long time. Since the mid-late 90s.

Guest davidwhangchoi

He's been the mere with a mouth for a long, long time. Since the mid-late 90s.

i guess Rob Liefeld ran out of Yellow ink back then.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think this movie is going to do very well. Deadpool has his rabid fans, but he also pretty much annoys the frakk out of everybody else. His personality is too polarizing to be successful imo.

Edited by Mommar

Just curious though. How come the Colossus featured here doesn't look the same as the one featured in the Days of Future Past? To think that DoFP is set in the future, he should be bulkier in that movie too. Just saying.

Just curious though. How come the Colossus featured here doesn't look the same as the one featured in the Days of Future Past? To think that DoFP is set in the future, he should be bulkier in that movie too. Just saying.

Different actor. Daniel Cudmore played Colossus in the X-Men movies. Andre Tricoteux plays him in Deadpool.

Wow. Since both characters were in the same studio company, they couldn't make it somehow consistent? Kind of dissapointing.

http://www.empireonline.com/features/deadpool-trailer-breakdown/p2

I did actually call Daniel Cudmore to ask him if he wanted to do this, even though he’d be entirely CG the whole time. He was very nice about it. He was like, 'I appreciate your offering, but nah.'"

There's your answer.

Lol oh bless your heart. You must never seen an X men movie.

Uhm, what's an X men movie?

Thank you for the link, Azrael. I was just hoping that they should somehow made everything consistent since they kinda share the same universe. And knowing that Deadpool/Wade Wilson was introduced in the X-Men Origins Wolverine movie seems logical to use the same actor somehow to keep in the same timeline. Anyways, thanks for the link again. ^_^

Uhm, what's an X men movie?

Thank you for the link, Azrael. I was just hoping that they should somehow made everything consistent since they kinda share the same universe. And knowing that Deadpool/Wade Wilson was introduced in the X-Men Origins Wolverine movie seems logical to use the same actor somehow to keep in the same timeline. Anyways, thanks for the link again.

Yeah about the timeline.... See this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37234