I have been a member for I believe over 10 years. I don't post much, but this I believe is a worthy and noble cause.

Jasmine Models is running low on Stock for these Photo Etched parts. Seems like Macross World might be the best source for JM in regards to repeat customers.

Thus I would like to petition the reissue of the following items (most importantly parts for VF in 1/72 and 1/48 scale)

Because this is probably the only way that Newca will seriously consider making another batch, if you read this please reply and add your Name to the list and how many you are REALISTICALLY interested in. (see below)

I am definitely interested!

OTIHCONIP

248004 x 5

248002 x 5

272003 x 15

See Link Below

http://www.jasmodel.com/Top_E.htm

1/48 Variable Fighters detailing parts

248001 1/48 MACROSS PLUS YF-19 for Hasegawa 15 USD

pixel.gif

248002 1/48 MACROSS VF-1A/J VALKYRIE for Hasegawa 15 USD

SOLD OUT

248003 1/48 MACROSS VF-1S/A Skull Squadron for Hasegawa 15 USD

pixel.gif

248004 PE Intake cover parts for 1/48 MACROSS VF-1 9 USD

SOLD OUT

248005 1/48 F-35B Lightning II for Kitty Hawk KH80102

1/72 Variable Fighters detailing parts

272001 PE upgrade parts
for Bandai 1/72 MACROSS FRONTIER VF-25 Series
15 USD

Out of Stock

272002 PE upgrade parts
for Hasegawa 1/72 MACROSS PLUS YF/VF-19 Series
12 USD

Out of Stock

272003 PE upgrade parts
for 1/72 MACROSS VF-1 Series VALKRIE cockpit
15 USD

Out of Stock

272004 PE upgrade parts
for 1/72 MACROSS VF-1 Intaker and Nozzle
9 USD

Out of Stock

272005 PE upgrade parts
for 1/72 MACROSS PLUS VF-11 Thunderbolt
12 USD

I might join in, but how difficult are the photoetched parts to work with?

Not that difficult, if you're patient. My VF-1J kai build was the first time I used this set, and I think it came out pretty well.

Unfortunately I’ve not a lot of free time for modeling but I’m an enthusiast modeler and a great fan of Macross saga.

In the case Jasmine Models should reissue these sets, I’m sure I’ll buy at least:

5 X 272003 VALKRIE cockpit

5 X 272004 VF-1 Intaker and Nozzle

I think the quality of these two sets are remarkable and able to ameliorate your model as the Hasegawa’s PE set can not do.

Thank for your efforts, Otihconip!

ANDREA

(Italy)

Yes Andrea! Thats what I am talking about!

Saw your work by the way and it looks awesome. Hopefully I can finish some of mine soon too and see what you think.

So far it seems that very few of us are really interested though. Newca is not really motivated to me more new ones, so at least a few more would have to show interest.

Thanks for the Support

Great initiative, I had lost the PE sets when was available, hope Jasmine hear our crys and produce an new batch ! See my must-have list below !

10 X 272003 VALKRIE cockpit
10 X 272004 VF-1 Intaker and Nozzle

1 X 272002 YF/VF-19 Series

2 X 272005 VF-11 Thunderbolt

And don't jugde me, first see how much models you have in your stach before point your dirt finger to me ! :D :D :D :D :D

Spitfire_BR you rock!!!! I knew I couldn't be the only one.

And LOL....I was assuming that many of us had stashes just like that Jefuemon!!!! Though unlike me you are already built quite a lot of kits, several of them with the mentioned PE parts. Nice Work Jefuemon!

If you are just now reading this please support us in this petition. I have not yet brought this petition to Newca's attention as I thought it would have a better impact once there were at least a good number of people who were interested.

Thank you again to those of you supporting this.

• 1 year later...

This still going?

If so I want:

5 x 272001 VF-25 Series

5 X 272002 YF/VF-19 Series

5 X 272003 VF-1 Cockpit
10 X 272004 VF-1 Intake and Nozzle

5 X 272005 VF-11 Thunderbolt

Dude I tried so hard to get their attention but they will not budge and create a new batch despite the fact that they sold out!!! Can anyone here some how reproduce those etched pieces???? I can possibly help to produce artwork I know auto cad and illustrator!!!

Dude I tried so hard to get their attention but they will not budge and create a new batch despite the fact that they sold out!!! Can anyone here some how reproduce those etched pieces???? I can possibly help to produce artwork I know auto cad and illustrator!!!

This still going?

If so I want:

5 x 272001 VF-25 Series

5 X 272002 YF/VF-19 Series

5 X 272003 VF-1 Cockpit10 X 272004 VF-1 Intake and Nozzle

5 X 272005 VF-11 Thunderbolt

yeah... I think I'll have to make my own. I only need the Exhaust turbine detail to go over the LED I'm fitting. I have the last VF-25 set arriving next week so I'll get them scanned.

Just waiting for a replay to a message I left on the guys Facebook page. Its the only place I can find that he's still active on.

I can design them but it's bit of an outlay to get started in this, usually a minimum of $600 for the photoetch. I talked with Paul @ Para and he doesn't have an interest in the subject.

• 5 months later...

I may be too late, but I hope this idea isn't completely dead in the water. I just came across information about these PE kits while searching online for other detail parts. These look like fantastic details that I would hate to see disappear from the market. I'd commit to purchasing the following kits:

2 X 248002 VF-1A/J Valkyrie

1 X 248003 VF-1S/A Valkyrie

3 X 248004 PE Intake cover parts for 1/48 VF-1

6 X 272003 VF-1 Cockpit

6 X 272004 VF-1 Intake and Nozzle

I'd definitely come back in the future for additional kits if they would put them into production again. Any recent word from Jasmine? I'm going to send them a note to add my name to the list of potential customers.

Edited by VF-1A Grunt

I heard back from Jasmine just a few hours after I emailed them. He basically said that he will let me know if he produces them again in the future. I'd strongly recommend that all of you email him to express your interest in these sets and try to encourage them to produce them again. The email link is on the left side of their home page:

http://www.jasmodel.com/Top_E.htm