Why is the Vf-A cheaper than the 1S or 1J?

arrow

I'm thinking a lot think like me: "damn, these things are expensive. If I can only get one, the. I'll get the 1s because that's my fav."

Then I found out it's just a gateway drug and now I have a VF-1(S,A,J) and a VT-1

😁

It's very difficult to say without more details.

If we're talking about any of Yamato's 1/60 version 2 Valkyries (specifically which VF-1A?) vs. Arcadia's then the difference in cost would be because Yamato's pricing structure was less expensive (inflation, cost of production, etc.) than that of Arcadia's 3 1/60 version 2 Valkyries (the 30th Anniversary 1J and Roy and Hikaru's VF-1S's).

If the discussion is about after-market pricing then you get into comparisons of scarcity, character or mecha popularity.

-b.

Less iconic.

The most popular 1A variants is the TV Max and the DYRL 1A Hikaru.

DYRL 1A Max was only featured for less than a minute, Kakizaki's aren't that hot [either iteration]...the only ones featured prominently are TV Max and DYRL Hikaru. Add to the fact that Hikaru piloted the more famous hero variants later on, and that the other 1As on the market are the cannon fodders...yeah.

However, being hero valks, the 1S [any except Max's] had more production runs.