My Directorial Debut - Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood

hirohawa

Alex-

That is hilarious!

She must have been relieved once you explained that it was a recasted resin pilot from a japanese Anime model kit that you want to put in your toy... well then again...

Phatslappy-

I'm always am agitated when I driive in LA. You shoould have honked, it's always good to see a friendly face.

SkullLeaderVF-X

This one does not suck. I guarantee it.

Wow, that is pretty spectacular, I thought this thread was gonna be a joke on someone when it first started but that is really cool.

I love cheesy horror flicks and I have seen several of the previous Leprechaun movies and I have to say that when I saw the advertisements for this one, I thought to myself that it was going to be more of the same. Shoes..Shoes.....

Anyhow, I will definitely scope it out. Congratulations on the acheivement, getting a movie written and prodcued is a major accomplishment and a big step. Congratulations!!!

Congrats man!.

I for one, am not a fan of the cheesy horror flick genre, but I will watch it nonetheless since a fellow MW member directed it.

You should have a Lotteryt here on MW the next time you do a movie, and let one of us do a walk on!. I'd love to die on film at least once, or be a corpse, :lol: .

Yknow, on the flip side, if you ever wanted to make a film, and have tons of willing unpaid extras, you could always look here. Who knows, we could have a future Brando in our midst. Come to think of it, I have seen just about every other profession displayed here on the boards, but noone has ever claimed to be an Actor, or at least an Actor/Waiter etc. :D

Anyway, congrats on the flick, here's hoping you got at least one Macross goodie with your Director's salary.