Arcadia to sell stand separately?

Gakken85

Pretty good moves arcadia. GBP armor, and now the stand. Just wish the base could be made smaller to accomodate more valks in a smaller footprint.

Or are they gonna release the stand with a no-fp, no-missles, YF-19?

Those stands are so ugly. They actually detract from the overall aesthetic because you have this sleek Valk sitting atop a slab of utilitarian plastic. They should come up with something better.

Pass :(

uhmm, not sure if serious...

The Arcadia-stand is clear.

It's not quite as distracting and ugly as the Bandai's Frontier-stands.

As such, hope they price it around under 3000yen.

I'll need a couple for my VF-22s and my old Roy-0S. My old v1 yf-19 could possibly use one, too.

uhmm, not sure if serious...

The Arcadia-stand is clear.

It's not quite as distracting and ugly as the Bandai's Frontier-stands.

As such, hope they price it around under 3000yen.

I'll need a couple for my VF-22s and my old Roy-0S. My old v1 yf-19 could possibly use one, too.

However useful they are, they're still eyesores. People have been asking for less gigantic stands for a long time, something with a simple base and pedestal that doesn't take up twice the footprint of the valk sitting on it.

If its only the stand then it's a pass for me.. I'd rather go flightpose.

I'd like flightpose stands more if they weren't such poor quality.

Edited by anime52k8

This stand is ok with something big on like like a 19. It's way too big for the 1 that it's sold with though.

The storage is a nice idea, but it should have been black to hide the bits. Otherwise it's distracting.

The arm can't go very low and there is no left/right tilt, which is quite incredulous given the size of the thing.

Fwiw, I would not use this Arcadia-stand on any of the VF-1. Waste too much spacing as it is too large for it

This Arcadia-stand is the same as the old generic-black sv-51 stand, so it'll be fine on the big valks like the yf-19v1/yf-21/vf-22/sv-51/vf-0. Not much wasted space on these valks with it, afaik. Just need some proper adaptors.

This Arcadia-stand also already has the useful compartments to store valk-accessories that the old black version didn't have.

I don't have any of the VF-19, so I don't know how much space it'll waste on that particular line.

Fo the VF-1, the old yamato mighty-blocks are perfect and they should re-release them.

Or just add them to this new stand-package from Arcadia.

Those stands are so ugly. They actually detract from the overall aesthetic because you have this sleek Valk sitting atop a slab of utilitarian plastic. They should come up with something better.

Pass :(

However useful they are, they're still eyesores. People have been asking for less gigantic stands for a long time, something with a simple base and pedestal that doesn't take up twice the footprint of the valk sitting on it.

Agree and agree.

I haven't used any of the included stands that Arcadia has bundled with their releases. Not one. Bandai stands aren't that amazing either, but (1) they're smaller and (2) there is some flexibility with how you arrange the parts so you can achieve not only a different look between items you can also make more space on a shelf.

I'd like flightpose stands more if they weren't such poor quality.

Not sure if serious. I have Valks on (5) of them (original, clear tip versions), Arcadia YF-19, Yamato VF-4, (2) Bandai VF-25a's and (1) VF-25F w Tornado Parts and haven't had one issue with any of them.

This stand is ok with something big on like like a 19. It's way too big for the 1 that it's sold with though.

The storage is a nice idea, but it should have been black to hide the bits. Otherwise it's distracting.

The arm can't go very low and there is no left/right tilt, which is quite incredulous given the size of the thing.

This also. I think Arcadia can and should do a much better job in providing options for display, their Valks are practically models with how well they're designed, the stand should help augment or showcase that.

-b.

The Flightpose had the paint wearing issue plus compared to the original, they aren't as good in quality. The original had a solid base with the black tip. The new one had instances of cracking where the screws went. They're priced well but the ones (I think it was Sithlord that use to sell them) were freakin solid. Got a few myself.

I've had my flightpose for about 6 months now. No breaks or paint issues. I've moved the arms around quite a bit. Its pretty nuts the kind of varity of positions you can achive with them too. Nothing is less obtrusive and simple imo.

I like flightpose stand for Fighter mode, in fact I have 6 of them but not very good for B or G, IMHO.

I think I gonna buy some of this stand for B or G mode and trying to achieve good dinamic poses.

Good, dynamic poses? Oh boy, please be patient guys. Hopefully I'll beat Arcadia to you with a much better product.