Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

That looks mega! So is that an actual painted custom job or just some photoshop trickery!? The image is a little too grainy to properly tell.. looks bloody good though!

But on the other hand Jenius is right.. these things are too rare to have covered up! ;):p:D

Finally got mine! This feels so light compared to the old versions. :)

Glad I bought it, even if it almost broke the bank. lol

Congrats ver CO! ;)

Yeah, I agree with Spanner. That's how we want it. Fresh, nice, and tight. So after you inspect it, put it back in the box to keep it fresh and mint. Hehehe. :lol:

Anyways, enjoy you 1J/GBP. ^_^

Congrats ver CO! That is the feeling of freshness! Nice and tight! Just how we like it! hehe! :p:D

Congrats ver CO! ;)

Yeah, I agree with Spanner. That's how we want it. Fresh, nice, and tight. So after you inspect it, put it back in the box to keep it fresh and mint. Hehehe. :lol:

Anyways, enjoy you 1J/GBP. ^_^

lol that somehow didn't sound right... hahaha

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

@troyness now I've fulfilled my part of the bargain!

...that u did sir!!

Sorry for the very late reply, moving city/apartment/new job etc...

Will do GBP next wk. Here are some pics I did 2 wks ago.

post-11041-0-00235700-1438360737_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-48983000-1438361057_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-88912500-1438361282_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-41173400-1438361515_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-05063400-1438362494_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-83828600-1438362830_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-76268900-1438363452_thumb.jpg

I have to say these look beautiful. Does the armor fit on a V2 Yamato? I can't imagine that it wouldn't. I have a v2 Yamato Roy Focker with Super parts, and I'm tempted to get a MtF VF-1J head from Kurisama and do my own VF-1J Focker Custom, If only I had the GBP armor...

I got the Arcadia 1J GBP set, I've been meaning to put the armor up on the for sale thread, I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm just not sure what to charge, I'm obviously keeping the main box, but the armor itself is still sealed and brand new, did Yamato ever sell GBP as a stand alone set? Not that I would try to charge their prices for it, I'm just not sure what to even ask for it, it's cool and all, I am just not into armor at all, of any kind.

@Tking22, Yamato did at one time sell the armor alone. I can't remember the retail pricing for it as I ended up getting the version that had the missile launch effect parts. If you were to sell it, would you cut out the stickers that go with it also? I have never opened mine so I am not sure if the valk sticker sheet is totally separate from the armor sticker sheet.

@Tking22, Yamato did at one time sell the armor alone. I can't remember the retail pricing for it as I ended up getting the version that had the missile launch effect parts. If you were to sell it, would you cut out the stickers that go with it also? I have never opened mine so I am not sure if the valk sticker sheet is totally separate from the armor sticker sheet.

I never really thought about the stickers, I didn't even consider that the armor had stickers for it too. Honestly, I never apply stickers to my valks, so I'd probably end up giving whoever buys the armor the whole sticker sheet, I don't really want or need it for anything.

I never really thought about the stickers, I didn't even consider that the armor had stickers for it too. Honestly, I never apply stickers to my valks, so I'd probably end up giving whoever buys the armor the whole sticker sheet, I don't really want or need it for anything.

Dibs when you decide to sell it bud!!! PM me please when u decide on a price!

Edited by derex3592

I cracked my box back open, sure enough, Arcadia separated the sticker sheets. Easy enough, whoever winds up with my armor will get the armor sticker sheet. I gotta sort through messages though, 4 or 5 different members tried to jump on it.

post-12821-0-16078500-1438480174_thumb.jpg

So Tking22, you gonna offer this in the For Sale or Trade section publicly, or is it looking like a private sale at this point?

Private, I've gotten so many PMs now I'd feel kind of wrong dropping it into a new for sale thread.

So I'm having hell PMing people images of the armor, I distinctly remember hating MWs personal messenger for exactly this reason. I guess I have to post the pics here first before they're in my library or media list or something, then I can actually send them to people in PM. So here they are, a waste of time since the PM is terrible.

post-12821-0-97134600-1438550750_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-17749600-1438550773_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-20021800-1438550794_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if the CF 1J donned in armor ever appeared in SDF? I vaguely recall seeing it somewhere but can't be sure. If it did, which episode would it appear in?

I think I've seen CF 1J in SDFM, but I'm not sure they were wearing any armor. I think in was on Earth after the big battle doing kind of police duty with the Zentraedis.