Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Shipping Notice from NY!!!!!! Ever since I moved to Japan, shipping from HLJ and NY have been Super Duper Fast!! I give it to the end of the week and mine should be here!!

WooooooT!!!!

I have noticed a change in their handling methods over the last 18 months especially.. either they have changed the way they do things or simply getting a great deal more business which is the cause who knows..?

I think they decided to piss off 1 customer instead of 10. :lol: It makes more sense business and customer support wise. After all, it's not like that 1 customer with a larger order is gonna bug them 10 times.

thanks anubis20 for the pics...I hate it when a VF 1/60 is posed with it's head looking up..cheapens the look of the toy.

I like a slightly worms eye view with the head looking down at u...very intense!!

Edited by troyness

Found some more pics on twitter

Judging from these pics and the previously posted ones, is it safe to assume that the 1 (on the chest) & 101 (on the right knee as well as behind the wrists) are stickers? If so, do most collectors apply accompanying stickers/decals to their toys? I'm a very long time fan of Macross but have only recently started collecting and currently own mostly 1/60 bandai's, so I'm unfamiliar with any toys that come with stickers.

Judging from these pics and the previously posted ones, is it safe to assume that the 1 (on the chest) & 101 (on the right knee as well as behind the wrists) are stickers? If so, do most collectors apply accompanying stickers/decals to their toys? I'm a very long time fan of Macross but have only recently started collecting and currently own mostly 1/60 bandai's, so I'm unfamiliar with any toys that come with stickers.

Most of toy owner dont ever use the stickers/decals so if ever they want to sell the toy later, the package will be complete and the toy is in original state.

Thanks for the quick response chyll2 :) For now, I probably won't sell anything i own, but that's cuz I don't have that many pieces now. I may feel different in the future as the collection grows.

Finally paid mine over the previous weekend. Just waiting for shipping notice. :rolleyes:

Yeah, most of us here don't apply the stickers. But some does. And you could still sell it even the stickers has been applied. But that makes the price a little bit lower though. I'm planning on applying mine in the future but not with the stock stickers. I'll probably go with a waterslide ones once I have time to redo the stickers. ^_^

I wonder if Arcadia skipped the "1" print because it was never shown in the animation of DYRL (and this is the DYRL version I reckon). Arcadia seems to only print the details that show up in the animation thus missing the U.N.Spacy marking on the VF-0D and the missing ejection seats warning signs.

I don't know why they do it. Maybe to save costs (I can't imagine one marking would cost that much) or because they have a new license deal with Big West that says that they must be animation accurate.

Please correct me wrong.

It's basically the last Yamato release, which didn't have the 1 and had a grey visor.

I have the Yamato release and it does the grey visor and the printed 1 on the chest.

Was there a release of the set whithout the printed 1?

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica