Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Thanks guys! I have to say the sculpt and engineering of this toy is top notch. I love it, money well spent!

It's hard to find an interesting pose without a stand other than the regular standing position, but it can be done!

Oh and Noel, when I was taking it apart I came to a similar configuration, but in fighter mode. Since I don't have fast packs I kinda made a ghetto version with the armor. Not too bad looking, might post pics later.

Love to see that Armored Fighter soon, sixtybucks. ;)

awesome photos sixtybucks & no3ljm!!!

...check out this balancing act.

Cool pose, troyness. :)

awesome photos....but wait...is it that gray? or is that photoshopped/painted? i know the yamato set was more blue than that.

The colors in the pictures are not entirely true to life, I played around with Photoshop's settings quite a bit to get this desaturated look.

Thanx guys!!..photo bomb.

Sweet pose! Inspiration for those of us without stands!

Thanx guys!!..photo bomb.

Cool pose. If only we could pose them like that without the problem of cabinet space, that would be awesome. ;)

awesome photos....but wait...is it that gray? or is that photoshopped/painted? i know the yamato set was more blue than that.

The colors in the pictures are not entirely true to life, I played around with Photoshop's settings quite a bit to get this desaturated look.

Hahaha! Coz it's the Arcadia's release. They're always off with colors. Even their white is NOT white. Hahaha! :lol: j/k

Sweet pose! Inspiration for those of us without stands!

Ah that explains it. i kinda wish the armor and the fast packs released by yamarcadia were more grey similar to this. as a kid i never imagind teh blue/greenish-ish tint expseicallyto the normal fastpacks. i wonder what a grey gbp-1s set like you show would look like....with the red replaced with focker yellow.

Ah that explains it. i kinda wish the armor and the fast packs released by yamarcadia were more grey similar to this. as a kid i never imagind teh blue/greenish-ish tint expseicallyto the normal fastpacks. i wonder what a grey gbp-1s set like you show would look like....with the red replaced with focker yellow.

It will look awesome! It's Roy's! :rolleyes:

post-5552-0-42565800-1435079839_thumb.jpg

Original pic from sixtybucks. Photoshop by me.

Edited by no3ljm

Amazing!!!! I'll steal this pose.

thanx Ignacio...I think it'd look great if you had an enemy mech..or another VF to imply a face or chest KO.

I only have one VF at the moment..perhaps you could try it.

..I used his open palm left hand to help balance.

Edited by troyness