Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

After seeing the box art, someone here sent a follow-up question to Mr. K asking about the color of the visor on Twitter. Unlike the last time, this time he noted that it was grey.

What does this mean? We'll find out when we start seeing new photos in this thread. :)

Nothing from AmiAmi on my end either yet.

On the topic of goggles, I thought that it's been said it was a white visor right from the beginning? Why are people suddenly asking if it's grey?

Because Mr.K answered one tweet that says it's going to have the 'grey goggles'.

Here's anubis' post regarding the goggles:

I speak no Japanese but if google translate doesnt fail me, Mr K is saying this will have the gray goggles? I asked if it included the gray goggles. At first he said no that gray had been done before. Minutes later he responded with this. If it is indeed gray, saved me some money because i almost bought the old bundle today :D

BCD24782-3E98-4273-8BDD-339903CDDF49.png

Edited by no3ljm

Huh, shipping is surprisingly cheaper at Nippon-Yasan. It's showing me ¥3,860 (HLJ via EMS) vs. ¥3,200 (NY via EMS); if you can wait a couple more days Registered Airmail is just ¥2,970.

Still probably safest purchasing at HLJ for the far superior customer service, but nice to see NY improving their shipping costs.

Yeah N-Y had the best price when they started the preorder , now they increase the price around 1,000 yen more and bump the shipping around 500 yen. But the current price is still very good. Too bad they don't have HLJ customer service.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I speak no Japanese but if google translate doesnt fail me, Mr K is saying this will have the gray goggles? I asked if it included the gray goggles. At first he said no that gray had been done before. Minutes later he responded with this. If it is indeed gray, saved me some money because i almost bought the old bundle today :D

BCD24782-3E98-4273-8BDD-339903CDDF49.png

anubis, maybe Mr. K is lying and it is white. lol

i'm getting nervous :unsure: i ordered this hoping it's grey. fingers crossed.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Got my payment request from AmiAmi.

Got mine too. Got an option of EMS for 4140 jpy or SAL Parcel at 3965 JPY. EMS no brainer right? Also, what are the experience with Ami Ami? First time buying form them.

Edited by dapro

What is pass the buck? Deciding to paypal credit card or not which charges extra 3% but have charge back option if ami ami is a mess.