Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Got it. Thanks!

Edit: Would you recommend standard SAL or Registered SAL?

Select Private warehouse. That way if you ever want to get something else. you can add it to your order later

Also you will be able to see how much it will cost at what shipping service you choose once the item is release and then select the best one one for your need. With HLJ sometime choosing the faster speed is only couple of $ more.

If my only option is SAL or Registered SAL ,I will always use registered SAL ($3 more), because the day when I use just SAL is when my item will go missing , lol

Edited by F360

Got it. Thanks!

Edit: Would you recommend standard SAL or Registered SAL?

If you are getting it from HLJ, they have a policy that anything valued 15k yen and above needs to be shipped with EMS (SAL or Registered SAL is not allowed)

Seems a very off-topic question... but there is no answer yet regardless. Fingers are still crossed on a gray visor on this bad boy. If it has it I'll be selling off my standalone Hikaru VF-1J if anyone wants just the valk.

NY just sent me a preparation in progress email. It would be nice if they could ship it by today. :(

Hehehehe!! Ship today from NY! Yeah right! You make me laugh! ;)

I too got order preparation notice from NY but i sure as hell know it aint gonna ship for a good solid week! =D

I haven't receive my payment request yet from HLJ.

Got my prep email from NY!

N-Y invoices 1-2 weeks before release, while HLJ charges upon release or once in stock. I doubt N-Y has them in already, but they must be getting all the shipping labels and boxes ready once they come in.

Edited by mechaninac

HLJ's page for Arcadia's VF-1J has been updated from Order Stop to Low Stock. I also received a message from N-Y noting that they have regular stock of Arcadia's 1J available. My guess, based on that, is that those who pre-ordered will see payment requests/shipping notices this weekend.

Bought this one on impulse. I'll actually be putting the armor on a VF-1s that appears to be missing one of its leg fins (bought it used along with super armor for like 8000 yen last year off Yahoo Auctions)

As for grey visor... Nothing a little paintbrush and lacquer paint can't fix.