Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

If i pre-order from HLJ now and sent to private warehouse, then ordered the bandai 1/100 GBP, what do you think the chances are i can get get them shipped at the same time?

(i won't be in a hurry for this GBP since i already have one coming to me)

I speak no Japanese but if google translate doesnt fail me, Mr K is saying this will have the gray goggles? I asked if it included the gray goggles. At first he said no that gray had been done before. Minutes later he responded with this. If it is indeed gray, saved me some money because i almost bought the old bundle today :D

BCD24782-3E98-4273-8BDD-339903CDDF49.png

Edited by anubis20

I speak no Japanese but if google translate doesnt fail me, Mr K is saying this will have the gray goggles? I asked if it included the gray goggles. At first he said no that gray had been done before. Minutes later he responded with this. If it is indeed gray, saved me some money because i almost bought the old bundle today :D

*snip*

Cool! No need to use paint or marker. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

if this is grey goggle i will choose this over hi metal... actually i already have it... not sure :unsure: i'll wait till release day to hopefully find one...

now the white visor will be OOP and hard to find :lol:

I was secretly hoping they'd give us the grey goggle version. I consider it standard GBP-1S loadout, and prefer the look of it over the white version.

Of course, with Arcadia's track record, something's bound to be wonky with one of the colors :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

This is Macross collecting. It's not a question of which one to get... but which one to get FIRST... because eventually you'll have both :)

i fear that's true... damn... so tempting, since the hi metal gbp has been up on AE for a bit...

I have one and only need one. Grey visor Yammie :D

The hi-metal looks fun to handle... maybe, but the fighter/bat mode looks goofy. I'd maybe consider it to fiddle with on my desk, but 100 bucks is too expensive for that.

I have one and only need one. Grey visor Yammie :D

The hi-metal looks fun to handle... maybe, but the fighter/bat mode looks goofy. I'd maybe consider it to fiddle with on my desk, but 100 bucks is too expensive for that.

I have the grey goggle ver. and have cancelled one of the two re-issues I had planned on buying.. I'll still get one so I can display Hikaru in fighter and fit the GBP parts to another Valk.

Early on i had considered getting the 1/100 just to mess about with or pass onto my son but he's not interested. I dont think they are particularly that high priced but they do look kinda odd in certain modes..

• 2 weeks later...