Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Because with some light the color is a little bit pink not fully white, i have a VF1S from Arcadia

I know.. I'm saying that I walk by my Yamato vf-1j TV hik every day and it has a bit of a pink Hue.

Obviously the DYRL versions between yammy and aracdia are different as arcadia didn't use dark grey plastic.

But yeah the main focus here is the armor parts, more so than the visor color. It's a small deal but not a deal breaker.

Guest davidwhangchoi

This subtle change makes the image cooler and the color cast less obvious. If I worked more with the levels I could probably neutralize the red/pink cast so that it is only visible to the most eagle-eyed forum members. In any event, the adjusted picture is giving a better indication of what I was seeing behind the lens.

When comparing Yamato's TV white to Arcadia's white, I cannot discern a difference.

thanks technoblue for the shots. (it still looks purple pink on the second shot.)

re: the roy tv vs. arcadia, the differences are on the hook of the back pack and parts of the shoulder to forearms areas are more sensitive to the uv, purple/pink hue on the Arcadia. other than that they are identical.

my max tv (2x) hikaru tv and kaki tv whites don't give off any pinkish/purple (unless i really beam the light from an inch away, i'm sure it may be there, but no where as sensitive as my arcadia roy.)

don't have to put him close to any bright light and it's pinkish on the parts mentioned. other than that, the rest of arcadia roy is white with no pink on the other parts.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

thanks technoblue for the shots. (it still looks purple pink on the second shot.)

re: the roy tv vs. arcadia, the differences are on the hook of the back pack and parts of the shoulder to forearms areas are more sensitive to the uv, purple/pink hue on the Arcadia. other than that they are identical.

my max tv (2x) hikaru tv and kaki tv whites don't give off any pinkish/purple (unless i really beam the light from an inch away, i'm sure it may be there, but no where as sensitive as my arcadia roy.)

don't have to put him close to any bright light and it's pinkish on the parts mentioned. other than that, the rest of arcadia roy is white with no pink on the other parts.

No problem. I agree about the hue. It's something I notice too out of the corner of my eye under certain lighting conditions. A better comparison photo would be to use the 1J Valkyries: both Yamato TV White, and Arcadia TV white (along with a piece of paper or a white card as a control for the comparison). It'll be awesome if the 1J improves on the 1S in this regard.

Sorry, about this new Arcadia VF-1J, is it set for 3 modes transformation? Because pictures displayed seams to be only for wearing armor.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, you can only use it in battroid mode. (Not like the VF-25 armored parts) In the series, you had to eject armor to transform from battroid to other modes. Take armor off for fighter and gerwalk modes. Edited by wmkjr

Sorry, about this new Arcadia VF-1J, is it set for 3 modes transformation? Because pictures displayed seams to be only for wearing armor.

Thanks a lot.

Err... The VF-1J that will come with the GBP armor in the bundle will be fully transformable -- just like every other VF-1 v.2 that has been released thus far by both Yamato and Arcadia (same exact molds). This also means that this "new" GBP armor will be entirely compatible with every single VF-1A, J, and S v.2s ever sold by either company.

Again, the Valkyrie itself was,is, will be transformable between all 3+ modes; but only with the armor off, because that's how the VF-1 Armor was in the show: a single mode add-on to be worn in battroid mode and, like wmkjr stated, has to be jettisoned (removed) prior to allowing the Valkyrie to go into the other modes.

this may sound a little silly but im gonna say it anyways.. seeing I am going to buy at least two of these things.. I was thinking of mixing up some of the GBP parts with superparts and making a kind of hybrid combination of parts!

im rather excited about this idea! ^_^

yes I've had a rather boring day today so my mind wandered a fair bit.. <_<

this may sound a little silly but im gonna say it anyways.. seeing I am going to buy at least two of these things.. I was thinking of mixing up some of the GBP parts with superparts and making a kind of hybrid combination of parts!

im rather excited about this idea! ^_^

yes I've had a rather boring day today so my mind wandered a fair bit.. <_<

GBP with Strike Cannon ;)

Anyone know when the pre- order window on this closes?...or an educated guess on the timeframe as to when these typically close?

Usually when the online shop's allocated pieces are "sold out". If you're on the fence, might as well order from HLJ as you can cancel the pre-order any time before the release date, should you need/want to. :)

Usually when the online shop's allocated pieces are "sold out". If you're on the fence, might as well order from HLJ as you can cancel the pre-order any time before the release date, should you need/want to. :)

Thanx Phalanix, I'm def gonna get this, but my credit card has expired and looking for other means of payment like Moneygram or western union, ...back to 1990's paying methods Lol.....I have noticed that pre- order windows have closed/ opened within the pre-o month?

You can call it the supeeeeeerrr strikeeeuuuuuuuuu valk!

And you have to say it like cyborg franky in one piece! Suuupppeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!

there can only be one way to pronounce it correctly like a Japanese ad :

"zuu-paa suu-to-rye-kuuu!" :D :ph34r: