VF-1S Cockpit Mockup Help!

dodiano

Ok made the emergency reactor shutdown panel it will have a protected toggle switch to arm and the the round switch besides it will shutdown the reactor by somehow stopping the nuclear fussion.... If you leave it in arm it will be like a self destruct mechanism...

Thanks for the pics saw those online. We are prepping the square swutches and the rest of the panels for paint.

post-842-0-78404900-1409254566_thumb.jpg

Ok small update! Just finished the weapons panel. First batch of switcjes where painted but had to redo them so that will take anothrr day or two.

Installed the first lot of switches and it is looking great... Noce to hear clicks but still a lot of work to be done.

Now to the weapons panel description.... It has 2 big red switches... one is arm and one is SAFE .... Basically ARM activates all weapons systems and SAFE disengages them as in real combat planes... on the side it had 2 switches but I decided them to become status lights... One will be AVAIL which basically indicates phisically on the panel weapons are available and ready if arm is engaged and light extinguishes and no FAIL indication present means thats you have runned out of missiles...

Now the other one in the lower part of the panel is the FAIL indicator showing something in the weapons system has failed and you no longer can shoot missiles.

Comments are welcome!

post-842-0-18134000-1409615126_thumb.jpg

post-842-0-59113400-1409615190_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow this is nice... I was going to laser cut them and resin make them cause in ordrr to add switches and made them usable I need to be able to work inside them... I will contact him... these are the F14 throttles made for a costumer... look alot like the tv version throttles...

post-842-0-24019700-1418602145_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Guys! Ok I am getting back to this project!! Switches are made but I need to make them out of rubber or soft plastic like real MFD's in the mean time will do them in another way... Also all switches are done now!! Will have pics soon!!

Hi Guys! Ok I am getting back to this project!! Switches are made but I need to make them out of rubber or soft plastic like real MFD's in the mean time will do them in another way... Also all switches are done now!! Will have pics soon!!

Pics, Pics, Pics!!!!! :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...