Yeah, the storytelling in this film is not for everyone, especially the occasional nitpickers, but we can all pretty much agree with one thing: Kingsman is better than SPECTRE.

Uh, I can't agree with that. SPECTRE isn't great, but it's not bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Channing Tatum Joins the Cast of Kingsman Sequel - But will he top his critically acclaimed performance in This Is the End?

Not possible. He peaked in This is the End. Seriously, how does he keep getting roles other than Magic Mike? :blink:

Kingsman was a pleasant surprise, but I'm nervous for a sequel- hoping it doesn't end up like Kick-Ass 2.

-b.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Colin Firth's character was the best part of Kingsman. I liked the movie, but Colin's protege left little impression on me- honestly, they could have killed him in the first 20 minutes, and I think I would have enjoyed the film more. I didn't care for Sam Jackson's character, either, so I'm glad they killed him irrevocably. They should have kept his ass-kicking attache alive though- she was a scene stealer. Anyway, the return of Colin gives me hope, as overall, I enjoyed the first film, and hope the sequel at least as good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...