WAVE 1/100 VF-0S/A Questions

Hikaru1234567890

Hi guys, I have a question about the VF-0S Model WAVE made a few years back. I was just thinking, Since I have never made a wave kit, Does it have a separate Fighter mode like the VF-1's have? I've seen pictures of the VF-1's having a Fighter mode and they can be combined with the Battroid kit to form Gerwalk mode. Or is the kit just in Battroid? I've had my mind set on getting WAVE's 1/100 Hikaru's VF-1S Strike, but I first want to try their VF-0S. This will be my FIRST WAVE kit and I just wondered if it had a Fighter kit sold separately, And how hard WAVE kits are (I believe they are super hard, in my opinion to see that THEY ARE MOLDED IN MOSTLY WHITE AND GREY!) So if you guys know if there is a Fighter mode of it I would appreciate it.

Wave has 2 1/100 VF-1S models out Fighter and Battroid, if you have both kits you can combine them for a Gerwalk model.

Wave kits are more like non-transforming scale models, they use polycaps but you still need glue, paints, waterslide decals and standard model kit building techniques and stuff.

They are not considered very difficult due the high level of engineering.

Hth. pi

Wave has 2 1/100 VF-1S models out Fighter and Battroid, if you have both kits you can combine them for a Gerwalk model.

Wave kits are more like non-transforming scale models, they use polycaps but you still need glue, paints, waterslide decals and standard model kit building techniques and stuff.

They are not considered very difficult due the high level of engineering.

Hth. pi

Thanks for the information! I found the Battroid kit and I might just buy it. On the other hand I can't find the Fighter mode. Is its Fighter mode scarce?

Thanks, but I'm looking for the VF-0S. If I where to get a VF-1S I would get Hikaru's. But thanks for the post!

Thanks, but I'm looking for the VF-0S. If I where to get a VF-1S I would get Hikaru's. But thanks for the post!

There is no fighter version of the VF-0S from Wave, only the non-scale Battroid kit.