VF-1SR conversion kit options

Kurosawa

66 members have voted

1. 1. What base should I use for the VF-1SR?

• Hasegawa 1/72
    • Bandai 1/72
    • Yamato 1/48
    • Yamato/Arcadia 1/60

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, new member here looking for a little feedback.

I am considering doing a build up for a VF-1SR battroid mode, and possibly doing a small run of cast resin kits, using one one of the following as a base:

the kit will include the VF-1SR head, as well as the fast packs.

Any updates on this kit?

I love the idea of a reintroduction VF-1 version, small, light, tried & proven design upgraded with the latest engines, weaponry & avionics pitched towards smaller colony fleets / bases or private security firms as a cost effective alternative against later more expensive Valkyrie designs..

Would love to read any literature about its development. Its just the head design that kinda doesn't fit in very well in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of a reintroduction VF-1 version, small, light, tried & proven design upgraded with the latest engines, weaponry & avionics pitched towards smaller colony fleets / bases or private security firms as a cost effective alternative against later more expensive Valkyrie designs..

Would love to read any literature about its development. Its just the head design that kinda doesn't fit in very well in my opinion.

OT: this has been a question, but why do almost all of the Variable fighter except VF-1 are large. Even with introduction of advanced technology (story wise), they never released a VF in similar size with VF-1

OT: this has been a question, but why do almost all of the Variable fighter except VF-1 are large. Even with introduction of advanced technology (story wise), they never released a VF in similar size with VF-1

Well, the VF-9 is actually a little smaller than the VF-1 -- so is the VF-2 from MII; the VF-4, VF-5000, and VF-11 are only slightly larger.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...