Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Macross Frontier Super Parts WF Exclusive By T-Rex

EXO

Whoa...

I was thinking that the AoT people would sure love it if a YF-19 popped in that they could use against the Titans when it hit me - AoT is basically Macross without Valkyries or music as a plot element, and with a severe tech downgrade.

No SMS sticker decals to cover the kites?

All this talk about Arcadia/Bandai licence, makes me really wonder if Bandai would take the challenge and do their own SMS YF-19.

The hi metals weren't too shabby. I would be down for 3 of them even if it doesn't match up to Arcadia's version.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Fighter mode looks the best.

You can do the transformation, I was scared transforming my YF-19 for the first time. I just took my time and everything went well. :)

thanks Saburo, i think it's more of a fear of loosening the ankles (but also the blk paint being scraped by the canopy) i want to preserve my ankles to be stiff as possible so i won't even extend the feet one inch lol.

300+ is too high of a price to risk loosening it.

From what I understand, you are pretty close!

what is this understanding :) i think it's going to cost 300 to get to me regardless of what the amount is. which is why i may have to pass. (i'd rather get the 0D or an extra 19 with 300)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

thanks Saburo, i think it's more of a fear of loosening the ankles (but also the blk paint being scraped by the canopy) i want to preserve my ankles to be stiff as possible so i won't even extend the feet one inch lol.

300+ is too high of a price to risk loosening it.

*snip*

Hahaha! Understandable, its a pricey figure to risk the chance of damaging it. I just bit the bullet and transformed my YF-19 for the first time (a few days after I got it), and then a second time to take pics of it. It remains in fighter mode now, but if I want to see it in other modes I just look at the photos I took. :D On a side note, I am considering making a coffee table photobook for myself.

Edited by Saburo

T-Rex posted on twitter that despite the huge amount of emails asking for a "Mail order" option. These are limited to a one day license pass at WF.

That they didn't expect them to ever be released down the road.

If you're hardcore, this is what you should try to get.

They are resin, so better start saving!

Guest davidwhangchoi

T-Rex posted on twitter that despite the huge amount of emails asking for a "Mail order" option. These are limited to a one day license pass at WF.

That they didn't expect them to ever be released down the road.

If you're hardcore, this is what you should try to get.

They are resin, so better start saving!

no thanks. anyone here getting it?

For those that really want a set, it's practically guaranteed that at least (1) will show up on Yahoo! Japan, just be prepared to take out a second mortgage or sell an organ that you may not have wanted to.

@Benson, I'd like to know too but a few posts above I see 22,000 JPY being floated as a possibility.

-b.

Not bad on the AoT YF-19 scheme. That green cloth looks great on him. Hahaha! :D

I know I like to have a set, but if it's going to cost around $200-300, I rather save the money and buy a VF-25S or save more to buy a VF-4G. But that might take awhile to save. Hahaha! :D

22,000 Yen is a guestimate being said considering that's the usual going pricing for rare resin kits sold in WF.

Given the size of the boosters, if you shapeway it, it wouldn't be so cheap either.

I dont dig the boosters, just the shoulder missile pads in battroid mode.

Fighter mode best left naked.