• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

That is just fantastic.  I'd like to see how he moves around.

Probably similar to the anime in that he most likely crashes unexpectedly into things and has a really hard time figuring out hot to get out of the suit when he’s got a hot date

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I loved the kit! Some of the minor parts have an odd fit in the joint areas and come apart easily. Over-all, it's a great kit though!!!

The parts fit is great and the choice of colored face shields is cool. The rubberized ammo chutes and ammo belt are a nice touch too! One place I thought would look awkward are where the jet engine intakes fit into the outer armor - BUT they fit great! I kept mine the stock color, covered seams with similar color paint, and did a wash over it. A flat coat of Mr. Surface Clear and it came out great - with little effort. - MT

2 hours ago, tekering said:

I thought the lack of a Koji face for the pilot was inexcusable. 😒

I would have liked it as well, but I just think about it as the test type that it was with a generic test pilot. It is strange though, but definitely not a deal breaker especially when it’s tough to see inside. 

1 hour ago, MechTech said:

Yeah, you really can't see inside, but it would have been cool if you could pose it with him eating a shrimp with chopsticks while the visor is open🤣! - MT

Definitely would have been worth a few extra bucks, but I was just thinking that there’s a few other spots like the human leg parts that would need to be different. Kinda wondering if a second release might happen that also includes shrimp’s chopsticks as a bonus 

16 hours ago, tekering said:

I thought the lack of a Koji face for the pilot was inexcusable. 😒

14 hours ago, Big s said:

I would have liked it as well, but I just think about it as the test type that it was with a generic test pilot. It is strange though, but definitely not a deal breaker especially when it’s tough to see inside. 

Why Koji? Kusumoto was the ace. her face would sell more kits^_^