• 2 months later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

I found some more info regarding that big MADOX from Wonderfest from this guy's twitter feed. So, let's say the MADOX-01 is around 10 feet tall. At 1/7 scale, this toy would be a little over a foot tall. :o

when is this sucker coming out? i'm really interested.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/22/2017 at 11:10 AM, seti88 said:

The grey prototype was also displayed last year at WF16w, side by side.

fad87f0992f85889b77c3a7b4beda73d.thumb.jpg.fe3eaf4698c248c1561a6fc03af7a797.jpg

Aygo is the only company involved, i hope it gets eventually gets released! 

Close up...

Just.... Just SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...
40 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Sorry, NOT an update on Aygo's project which has seemingly fell off the face of the earth, but a heads up on Robert Woodhead's next endeavor:

Screenshot_20210304-124948_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bd9719e472ab020dd7cdb9e1a2df21d.jpg

It's not live yet, this was a just preview shot!

Sweet news. I'm going to cross my fingers that there are fewer hiccups this time.

Hopefully, there will be a digital download version to buy, available outside of the US. I haven't bought a Blu-ray in years and really don't want to buy physical media anymore.

Annoys the f*ck out of me that Amazon US/UK will sell and ship me any Blu-ray/DVD/CD disk I want, but try to get the same movie/TV series/album as a digital download and it's "Oh no we don't sell to your country".

10 hours ago, technoblue said:

Sweet news. I'm going to cross my fingers that there are fewer hiccups this time.

13 hours ago, Graham said:

Hopefully, there will be a digital download version to buy, available outside of the US. I haven't bought a Blu-ray in years and really don't want to buy physical media anymore.

Annoys the f*ck out of me that Amazon US/UK will sell and ship me any Blu-ray/DVD/CD disk I want, but try to get the same movie/TV series/album as a digital download and it's "Oh no we don't sell to your country".

Yeah. Digital distribution is still a mess. It will be nice when there's a system that everyone has access to, that is convenient, and that doesn't sacrifice quality.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Kickstarter went live not too long ago and the goal was quickly met.  I've already pledged, and I'm hoping for more add-ons down the road.

Less than an hour, even. There are some interesting potential add ons in the poll that was sent out. I’m hoping they are able to get the logistics working on more than one of them.

I was literally just telling someone this weekend about this anime, how it was a personal favorite, one of the earliest non-kiddified anime I ever saw, and was bemoaning the fact that there was effectively no chance in hell it would ever get released on blu ray.

My pledge is in.

Now if Animeigo could ever get to do a Blu Ray set of the Oh My Goddess OAV.  Did they ever do a Blu Ray AD Police and/or Bubblegum Crash set to go witht he Crisis set?

4 hours ago, GabrielV said:

Now if Animeigo could ever get to do a Blu Ray set of the Oh My Goddess OAV.  Did they ever do a Blu Ray AD Police and/or Bubblegum Crash set to go witht he Crisis set?

No AD Police or Bubblegum Crash announcements...yet...

• 8 months later...