As for the harem I suspect it's a Japanese culture thing as I read the men in that country are becoming less assertive in finding a mate than women are. It's also affecting their low birth rate and such.

TO JAPAN!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Harem s a large neighborhood within the northern section of the New York City borough of Manhattan...

Oh no, that's Harlem!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

lol... I never checked... :wub:

Ahem...that's probably for the best. :D

Anywho, Polygon Pictures clearly has enough material for a third season to possibly close out the series as a whole. Nihei is one his way to finishing the manga so by the time the manga finishes hopefully the 3rd season will be announced and in production. Buy them blu-ray discs people!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I regret not finding out about this anime sooner. Admitedly, I haven't really been following anime that closely the last few years. I'm just now getting back into things. Glad I checked this thread out. Enjoyed the first eposide, and I thought the animation quality was really good. I'll be working to catch up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished Season 2 (thanks to a day home from work sick). I had watched the first few episodes months ago but wasn't too keen on it with the whole hybrid aspect and the body snatchers to open the season. The inept romances and guilt have some charm though and they have a good balance of battles/action and teenage drama. I thought Season 1 was a little too 'by the books', Season 2 felt less derivative to me.

I just finished Season 2 (thanks to a day home from work sick). I had watched the first few episodes months ago but wasn't too keen on it with the whole hybrid aspect and the body snatchers to open the season. The inept romances and guilt have some charm though and they have a good balance of battles/action and teenage drama. I thought Season 1 was a little too 'by the books', Season 2 felt less derivative to me.

agree but season 2 kinda wierded a lot of people out. haha...i mean does tsumogi really have to look like a ...lol