Macross König Monster Renewal ***

cinello

Mine's already paid for, and I haven't received any word from NY one way or the other, so I hope my order stays open and ships. I am excited for this release. :)

It was released in Japan on 15 April. But NY usually makes arrangement for their Tamashi items to be sent together at one go so they usually send the whole lot together with those items are released at the end of the month.

Ugh... hurry up NY! :lol: People are definitely already getting them. (Pics from Toy Mysteries on Facebook - https://zh-tw.facebook.com/mytoyshk/posts/632099290223297)

11182318_632099206889972_439286598419123

11170354_632099203556639_870296336435537

11129146_632099200223306_253757497928115

11178364_632099186889974_463180707658390

Prep in progress at NY here too.

I've never had the earlier versions, but from what I've seen of the pics so far, this version seems to have more punch to its colors. Those pics from Toy Mysteries look really nice!

Got my prep notice yesterday. As much as I still love my old Yamato Monster, the engineering and accuracy of Bandai's is so much better. Can't wait to have it in hand.

In a just world they would either hook up their most consistent customers or the first people who preordered first. I wouldn't be high on either of those lists so I guess I can understand a bit more of a wait.

EDIT - my shipping notice has arrived! Huzzah.

Edited by jenius

In a just world they would either hook up their most consistent customers or the first people who preordered first. I wouldn't be high on either of those lists so I guess I can understand a bit more of a wait.

EDIT - my shipping notice has arrived! Huzzah.

I don't think NY has any set of rules on who gets priority on items being shipped. There were speculation that shipping method plays a part on which one gets shipped first. Also the number of items ordered plays a deal as well but I guess this will be more towards normal releases as they need to wait for their stock to come in from where they source them from, and they will ship single orders first before multiples.

I just got shipping confirmation as well about an hour ago and I placed my order just last week when they opened orders again.

Edited by Valk-1S