Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

I WISH I was going! NYC is one of my favorite cities and I haven't had a chance to visit since my sisters lived in Manhattan and both are no longer there :/

evilcat. i saw two people manning your booth at nycc (was in rush so couldnt say hi because my freind had to go somewhere soon). there was a guy and a girl? anyway the prototype looked nice. i was surprised it was just the all grey prototype though. figured it'd be a painted or closer to production release version. either way, it looks ogod. can't wait!

evilcat. i saw two people manning your booth at nycc (was in rush so couldnt say hi because my freind had to go somewhere soon). there was a guy and a girl? anyway the prototype looked nice. i was surprised it was just the all grey prototype though. figured it'd be a painted or closer to production release version. either way, it looks ogod. can't wait!

Yeah, I would like it to be the color version as well. But sadly color version didn't make it back from MWC fast enough to be at the entire NYCC show. It only made it for the Sunday show. Post Office done me bad this time.

Answer to your question.

https://www.facebook.com/Lunartoystore

evilcat005.....anymore hints from MasterMade on their next transforming Macross release? I surely hope it is not another SuperDeformed product!! ;)

Of course, non-transforming 1/60 scale enemy Macross mecha would suit me just fine too!!!

glaug_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-kamjin_small.gifreguld_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-dyrl_small.gifenemybattlesuit_small.gif

Maybe it is time for another poll? :p "Vote for the next non-transforming 3P Macross release!"

Edited by jvmacross

evilcat005.....anymore hints from MasterMade on their next transforming Macross release? I surely hope it is not another SuperDeformed product!! ;)

Of course, non-transforming 1/60 scale enemy Macross mecha would suit me just fine too!!!

glaug_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-kamjin_small.gifreguld_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-dyrl_small.gifenemybattlesuit_small.gif

Maybe it is time for another poll? :p "Vote for the next non-transforming 3P Macross release!"

Five massive hell yes!

I got my freight notice. it turn out is should be in USA soon, and once is here, it will take just a few days to reach all US customers. Consider your getting your figure on the same time as Asian release time is a big task for me to push for. Fulfillment notice will go out pretty soon.

Here is a little update. Just wait a little bit more time. There is a time, and shipping time gap between China and here.

https://www.facebook.com/Lunartoystore

Edited by evilcat005