Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When a lady says "Hey, want to put my boobs on the Internet?" it seems like the only sensible answer is "yes." It was just some random fun, probably won't happen again. She was just hanging out with me as I transformed the toy for review movie making purposes.

When a lady says "Hey, want to put my boobs on the Internet?" it seems like the only sensible answer is "yes." It was just some random fun, probably won't happen again. She was just hanging out with me as I transformed the toy for review movie making purposes.

more important than getting them out there on the internet is that she supports your hobby in spirit it seems!

So I have to ask -- was it on purpose that the freeze-frame preview of the video review was Mrs. Jenius' assets, or was that a convenient coincidence?

• 7 years later...

I would totally pick one up on a re-release if that ever happens. I got into this a few year after they were released. I guess one of the questions should be "how have these held up over the years?"  There seemed to be some Valkyrie breakages early off.

1 hour ago, DewPoint said:

I would totally pick one up on a re-release if that ever happens. I got into this a few year after they were released. I guess one of the questions should be "how have these held up over the years?"  There seemed to be some Valkyrie breakages early off.

Mine has held up very well over the years. I even brought out to last year’s Super Dimension Convention.

See if you can spot it.😉

image.jpeg.93e233c3ed9da5b95bdad4ced86500f8.jpeg

The small Valkyries are holding up okay. I stopped articulating the joints when I found the 1S extremely tight at the hip joints. The 1J on the other had is fine.

On 6/13/2022 at 3:45 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

Mine has held up very well over the years. I even brought out to last year’s Super Dimension Convention.

See if you can spot it.😉

image.jpeg.93e233c3ed9da5b95bdad4ced86500f8.jpeg

The small Valkyries are holding up okay. I stopped articulating the joints when I found the 1S extremely tight at the hip joints. The 1J on the other had is fine.

Very cool of you to bring your collection for fans to see. That's a lot of work. And I'm sure Macross lovers appreciated it. Kudos to you.

Very cool...

image.png.fea50358624675e15935526dc8c7dd68.png

Edited by fifbeat

6 hours ago, fifbeat said:

Very cool of you to bring your collection for fans to see. That's a lot of work. And I'm sure Macross lovers appreciated it. Kudos to you.

Very cool...

image.png.fea50358624675e15935526dc8c7dd68.png

Thanks man.

My collection only exists for others to enjoy what is available and understand the culture behind it. I also like to invite those who have the same sentiments as I.

it’s always my pleasure to share.

Please support Super Dimension Convention as it really driven by fans and their drive for fans and more to explore it further.