Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

Anyone have any insight on what the Japanese Macross fans are saying about this release?

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d158117820

Did anyone get any feedback or comments about it from Tenjin at the MW Con?

Damn, and i though we get toy at premium price. if that price is right at Jap yen, then after exchange rate Japan is paying around $150 for this figure.

oh, the little Vf-1 are soooo cute and nice to pose, haha, I love them.

and the sdf-1 is pretty nice to just hold and look at, feels good in the hands, and don't see looseness yet. Wont transform until I see video review again, just to be safe, but liking this, and feels like it is worth the money.

Edit:

Notes:

- Be careful when posing him, specifically the forearms detailing / small antenna on each, it can brake if not careful. Not sure how, but I must have put pressure on it and it came off on one arm. That said, one would probably never even notice it is missing or care, but just in case.

- Plastic in general feels very good to hold, and tight joints. I think this is a toy not only for display actually, but to play too, but just be careful with the little detailed parts that are thin (not many actually, only a few present, namely on the back of the head and just below it in the back too, as well as 2 little antenna on the arms).

- Very professional looking because of the fantastic paint app and nice feel of the toy, and box is amazing, and the little vf-1 are fun.

Edited by Arthurius

Just got mine as well from robot Kingdom with 4 pack of TF cards and one hologram card. Very Nice indeed! The detail is exquisite!! However no Minmay figure??? Please pardon the crappy phone picture as it doesn't do the toy justice at all!!

Not sure why the photo uploaded tilted??

post-2399-0-23797400-1414875445_thumb.jpg

Just got mine as well from robot Kingdom with 4 pack of TF cards and one hologram card. Very Nice indeed! The detail is exquisite!! However no Minmay figure??? Please pardon the crappy phone picture as it doesn't do the toy justice at all!!

Not sure why the photo uploaded tilted??

VERY NICE. US customer are not far behind. ETA update came in, and it is estimated arrival time to be this Monday, Nov/3. So get yourself ready for it.