Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

evilcat005.....anymore hints from MasterMade on their next transforming Macross release? I surely hope it is not another SuperDeformed product!! ;)

Of course, non-transforming 1/60 scale enemy Macross mecha would suit me just fine too!!!

*snip*

Maybe it is time for another poll? :p "Vote for the next non-transforming 3P Macross release!"

I would be fine with those too. :)

I got my freight notice. it turn out is should be in USA soon, and once is here, it will take just a few days to reach all US customers. Consider your getting your figure on the same time as Asian release time is a big task for me to push for. Fulfillment notice will go out pretty soon.

Here is a little update. Just wait a little bit more time. There is a time, and shipping time gap between China and here.

https://www.facebook.com/Lunartoystore

Thank you for the update, can't wait to get this!

evilcat005.....anymore hints from MasterMade on their next transforming Macross release? I surely hope it is not another SuperDeformed product!! ;)

Of course, non-transforming 1/60 scale enemy Macross mecha would suit me just fine too!!!

glaug_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-kamjin_small.gifreguld_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-dyrl_small.gifenemybattlesuit_small.gif

Maybe it is time for another poll? :p "Vote for the next non-transforming 3P Macross release!"

Love to have all. But for now, it's either Regult or Glaugg for me. ^_^

Sure thing, just remember to bring some Valks over so I can photograph them. :)

Wait. Just valks for you guys? No beers even? ;)

Spotted on eBay....Really nice packaging.....guess there's no room for that luxury when you have to pay for licensing.... ;)

$_57.JPG

2 DF-1's included!!!

$_57.JPG

Makuros the First DF-1J!!!...

$_57.JPG

Buster Mode!!!!!! :lol:

This looks like it will be a fun toy to own....looking forward to receiving them....

Edited by jvmacross

Hell, yeah! My Focker can have straight legs instead of just the bent one from all the reviews! Starting to feel even more excited about this one B))

Edited by xrentonx

glaug_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-kamjin_small.gifreguld_small.gifnousjadeul-ger-dyrl_small.gifenemybattlesuit_small.gif

To your answer, is that i really don't know much yet. However I can tell you that we are in close talk to in future development on next figure. I should have some news soon after this figure get released in USA.

Honestly, they're doing such a nice job on SD stuff this might be a good niche for them for a little bit without bringing on the heat.

...we could always use non-SD weapon packs though ;)

I will be sure to pass on the collective message to them. There are risk involve in producing something like enemy Mechas, If official producer have calculated the risk and decided not to take it, then there might be good reason for them not to take it as well. However that does not mean its not possible. My personal thoughts is that they need to build up their financial strength before they can take on some thing this risky, thats just my thoughts only with no hard fact to back it up.

But rest assure, first wind i get on their next product I will let this board know it.

Edited by evilcat005

I agree. It's all about mitigating risk this early in the game. Once they build something up, then we might be able to see high risk stuff like accurate VFs, Destroids, or enemy mechs.

HI all

Just want to make an announcement to all those who Pre-order from lunar toy store. I got a few Email from some customer questioning me about this item is not available for shipping yet, but its already available on eBay. I want to make it clear to all those who will have the same questions for me later on that those sellers on eBay are all China based. By nature China gets it faster because they don't need to ship it to their USA warehouse for distribution. There will be a time different in this for about a week or so. Because Air freight to USA takes about a week or around a week from the day China have it available for sale. I want all customers to rest easy on it.

Here is the Update. Freight told me they are shipped out already. How fast it get to me depend purely on freight company.

Thanks~

wow, the VF-1s has the option for straight leg too, that's great, now I don't need the stand for it and can have him maybe on my yamato 1/48th vf-1s shoulder ;)

I might receive my copy this week. Wonder what is next on the agenda if this one does well enough.

Edit: Question, is there an extra arm included, cant tell?

Edited by Arthurius