Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

At the price being suggested....I think anyone that wants 3rd party companies to work on more Macross needs to support this.

Seriously, this release is creative and bold....ballziest release since the Yamato VB-6! I can't imagine either Arcadia or Bandai releasing this other than maybe 20 at a WF from Arcadia...

I think if this sells well for Master Made....perhaps we will be able to petition them for valks that so far have evaded us from the big two....

If Arcadia/Bandai refuses to produce a VF-2SS....then perhaps a third party will?

Things are getting more interesting for Macross Fans!

At the price being suggested....I think anyone that wants 3rd party companies to work on more Macross needs to support this.

Seriously, this release is creative and bold....ballziest release since the Yamato VB-6! I can't imagine either Arcadia or Bandai releasing this other than maybe 20 at a WF from Arcadia...

I think if this sells well for Master Made....perhaps we will be able to petition them for valks that so far have evaded us from the big two....

If Arcadia/Bandai refuses to produce a VF-2SS....then perhaps a third party will?

3rd party companies have contributed a great deal in the Transformers world. They have brought figures up to modern day standard, and surpass the engineering of official product in almost every way (with exception of master piece). As to if Master Made is going to make more it will all depend on the community support for this item. We might see more, but to all 3rd party, this is a gray area they all tread lightly, it all depend if is worth it for them.

i totally agreed up until the vf-2ss part :p

anyway, I will support this for hopeful cheaper and varied Makorosu stuff :lol:

Pre-ordered!

I want to believe that this will be successful and many 3rd party Macross items will follow suit. However, I can already imagine Harmony "cease-and-desist" Gold is spinning up their lawyers for a quick strike. They have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I really don't see them stopping now.

Hopefully I'm all sorts of wrong though.

Pre-ordered!

I want to believe that this will be successful and many 3rd party Macross items will follow suit. However, I can already imagine Harmony "cease-and-desist" Gold is spinning up their lawyers for a quick strike. They have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I really don't see them stopping now.

Hopefully I'm all sorts of wrong though.

OT: good luck applying that in China even Bandai took a lot of effort to get some results and all that KO company did is change their Legal name :D

OT: good luck applying that in China even Bandai took a lot of effort to get some results and all that KO company did is change their Legal name :D

Even if HG can't get to the manufacturer, they will go after any US based re-seller that sells any non-HG sanctioned/licensed Macross products.

Ordered!

You guys need to stop saying "achh gee". They are like Beetlejuice, say it too many times and they show up.

I hate to say it, but I'm all for 3rd parties getting into Macross. If they can pull stuff off, why not?

again if they can hit the Macross/RT crowd it's a double dip.

Since this is the DYRL version, it might not double dip so much, but I'm going to support regardless.

plus Lunar is legit.

Who is coming to NYCC?

I'll be there for sure! I would love to see this in person, as well as any other Transformers 3rd Party prototypes you have on display. You shocked me last year with the Unique Toys Mania King. I turned the corner and suddenly ran into Galvatron. That was a hell of a surprise!

I also preordered this SDF-1 from your site, just in case. So excited for this!