Yamato 1/48 VF 1S , 1/48 FAST/Strike pack and Yamato 1/60 YF21 FS

chukissaki

Hi I haven't been on here for a LOOOONG time. I have a few items I need to move and thought I would offer them here before Evil Bay. All Items are new untrasformed in the box. I opened them, took a look and put them in my closet. The boxes do have some slight shelf wear.

Prices do not include paypal fee and shipping. I still think they are good after browsing the forums and completed ebay listings. I will entertain reasonable offers. All sales in the US only. shipping overseas is too much of a pain in the a**

First is being sold as a set. Yamato 1/48 VF1S Fokker and Yamato 1/48 FAST/Strike armor. I don't want to break them up because one is useless to me without the other.

200 USD for the set.

next is a Yamato 1/72 YF21 fast pack .

75 USD

ALL FOR 250 USD

post-8287-0-72266500-1402823003_thumb.jpg

post-8287-0-17179400-1402823182_thumb.jpg

post-8287-0-66305700-1402823206_thumb.jpg

post-8287-0-81465500-1402823298_thumb.jpg

post-8287-0-47005700-1402823320_thumb.jpg

post-8287-0-55135000-1402823344_thumb.jpg

Edited by chukissaki

Is the YF-21 Fast Pack, 1/60th or the 1/72th? It says 1/60 but somehow the photo is the 1/72. Did Yamato released a separate Fast Pack only for YF-12? Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry it is the 1/72. For some reason I can't edit the title. Post edited

Thanks for clarifying that one, chukissaki. I thought Yamato released a separate FP only for YF-21. :)

I received the package today for Roy and the super/strike packs and they are definitely NOT new. Stickers are applied on both Roy and the super/strike packs. Roy has been transformed with paint chipping on the swing bar, tail fin and other areas and dusty as hell.

Also noticed that the hip ball joint assembly was replaced and the broken assembly is even included in the box. The hip joints are super loose preventing any dynamic poses.

This is a misrepresentation of the items for Sale.

chukissaki wrote:

Hi I haven't been on here for a LOOOONG time. I have a few items I need to move and thought I would offer them here before Evil Bay. All Items are new untrasformed in the box. I opened them, took a look and put them in my closet. The boxes do have some slight shelf wear.
Prices do not include paypal fee and shipping. I still think they are good after browsing the forums and completed ebay listings. I will entertain reasonable offers. All sales in the US only. shipping overseas is too much of a pain in the a**

First is being sold as a set. Yamato 1/48 VF1S Fokker and Yamato 1/48 FAST/Strike armor. I don't want to break them up because one is useless to me without the other.
200 USD for the set.

75 USD

ALL FOR 250 USD

Edited by tturbozx66

I received the package today for Roy and the super/strike packs and they are definitely NOT new. Stickers are applied on both Roy and the super/strike packs. Roy has been transformed with paint chipping on the swing bar, tail fin and other areas and dusty as hell.

Also noticed that the hip ball joint assembly was replaced and the broken assembly is even included in the box. The hip joints are super loose preventing any dynamic poses.

This is a misrepresentation of the items for Sale.

chukissaki wrote:

200 USD for the set.

75 USD

ALL FOR 250 USD

Hey, if you're not happy with it, Im looking for a VF-1S, PM me.

I am a police officer and awoke to this today after a 27 hr work day.

I would like to apologize to the buyer for this. I purchased the VF1S and Parts from Private owners a long time ago. I never opened them just put them up for the day when I would be able to display them, which never came.

I am fairly certain that the 1/48 was advertised as new.

I have been trying to contact the owner since I first got these messages via Email and Paypal msg.

I have posted a msg to him on MW in the last hour. I have a Galaxy S3 and MW Forums doesn't work properly on my phone.

I have provided him with my phone number.

I offered him a 105$ refund making his price 125 $ shipped if I am doing the math fight ( he paid 230 shipped )

OR

a complete refund plus 30 $ to ship it back to me.

I am sure we will reach a amicable agreement and I will update this thread once we do.