1/72 SPARTAN REVIVAL

captain america

Hi folks! It's been quite a while since I posted in the modeling section, so I figured that I was long overdue. My intention was to offer a re-issue of the SPALTAN kit, seeing as how the big model firms don't seem to want to touch our beloved green goblin. I'd need 15 orders to get the project off the ground, the kits would be $140 apiece.

Any takers? :mellow:

post-632-0-37687700-1401292871_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-03199500-1401292885_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-76807600-1401292894_thumb.jpg

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN FOR ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(as you can see i really wanna this baby ! ;) )

I learned something new today, never seen this website before. B))

They're great figures. I've used them on several builds.

It's possible that people aren't used to finding me in the modeling section anymore, so I'll post a link in the for sale section to this thread.

Yes sir it has been quite awhile. Is this going to be a straight reissue I assume? What's the payment/delivery window like? Monies are tied up until August 8th. However interested in getting another one.

And more importantly......when you making new 1/72 (or 1/48 hehe) Macross resin goodness? It has been sometime.....

Ka-BOOM!

I agree. People can be ungrateful after they get what they need.

For crying out loud,maybe there should be a "babysitter" area where chikdren can whine and complain.

Either way, put put me down for another kit John. That makes 2 total for me.

Hi everyone!

Please count me for one.

It's hard to be model kit-addict ;) and to resist, especially when I see yours, captain :hail:

Edited by neko_fr