Which VF-25 is the best looking one?

YF-29 Durandal

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which VF-25 is the best looking one?

• VF-25S
    • VF-25G
    • VF-25F
    • VF-25A
    • RVF-25
    • YF-25

The poll is the subject.

Oooops I forgot about the RVF-25. :rolleyes: /fixed

Included YF-25 into the poll.

If you want to vote for the YF-25 but already voted you can delete your vote and vote again.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I like the VF-25F I think. I know it's kinda the obvious choice, but it does have a lot of that "classic" Macross look to it and I love that head design. I often use the F head for my avatars on forums. So sexah! :)

from Most liked to least liked:

VF-25F

YF-25

RVF-25

VF-25G

VF-25S

VF-25A

VF-25A

VF-25S

VF-25F

RVF-25

VF-25G

I think the G suffers because for (what seems like) all the hate that gets thrown at Alto, Michel is an even less liked character. Just my very unscientific guess.

-b.

Are we talking about the bare Valkyries here? Because I think that the Armored VF-25S is the best looking one.

For bare Messiahs I'd go for the VF-25G. It has Max' colors a sniper rifle and a Shockwave head. Can't go wrong with this one. I also love the hue of the blue color. :)

Should the YF-25 also be included in this poll? The head on that one is pretty cool looking to some people too.

I kinda forgot about that one but I will include it in the poll right away.

If you want to vote for the YF-25 but already voted you can delete your vote and vote again.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

VF-25A for sure! As it has best paint job, best overall head unit and better gun color too!

Then..

"S" has next best head unit. Paint job is meh but ok..

"RVF" its more "unique" than others & color is cool!

"YF" paint job is cool but needs black gun like "A"

"G" yes its virtually same as "A" but blue is just too blue & the gun is rather silly.. (overkill like on VF-27..)

"F" for one of the lead characters in MF they could have made his Valks paint job a little more interesting.. Head unit design seems a little out of

place or over designed.. Be better with "A" head..

But to be honest I really love them all pretty much equally!! Slowly working to buy all of em!

I just can't see the appeal of the VF-25A's paint job. It's just tan, and not even a very attractive shade of tan.

For me the VF-25F has the best color scheme. the white is clean but bright so it pops without looking garish and the black and red stripes give it individual character.

I just can't see the appeal of the VF-25A's paint job. It's just tan, and not even a very attractive shade of tan.

For me the VF-25F has the best color scheme. the white is clean but bright so it pops without looking garish and the black and red stripes give it individual character.

We think alike and I rank them like this:

VF-25F

VF-25S

VF-25A

RVF-25

VF-25G

YF-25

It's okay, we still like you even if you have bad* taste in VF-25 colors. I will agree that I wish the tan were darker, but as is I still like it best out of what's been released. If no other reason that it's a Cannon Fodder scheme. But take a look at my avatar to see what my favorite 25 load-out is.

*OK, so not bad, just not good enough to like the 25A :p

-b.

I like 25G head with 25S grey colour. I like the insectoid style of 25 battroid so the body are all the same with exception to additional parts on RVF. So in terms of looks and functionality which attracts me these will be my favourite combo:

1. 25G head simple design with one camera scope in the center of the head (visor).

2. 24F head laser. Two simple head lasers are good enough.

3. 25S grey colour. Stealth.

4. 25G sniper rifle. Who would not love big guns?

5. 25S cross bones. Bad ass design.

6. Armor parts. Why settle with anything less?

On a small note:

Coming to the young age of 40, I feel that 25F head design and colour is done to attract younger audience to the main hero figure (pink or green would be the least favourite). 25F head is more like a slim helmet (sporty type) which fits the character as the reckless fighter. 25S is more like the black knight. My least favourite is RVF-25 because of the radar and fin which can get in the way during transformation (radar could be set higher). I often worry about the fin getting damage during a fight in Battroid mode and not forgetting to mention it could stab someone behind him.

1262924_10151678293012861_1587639491_o.j

It's a very "military" paintjob in terms of feel, and the white highlights give it just enough pop to make it sexy, along with the green highlights on the legs in fighter mode. That's the appeal for me, anyway.

I can't really pin why, but I love Hikaru's 1J and his DYRL 1A/1S but at the same time, Alto's 25F just looks extremely boring to me.

The vf-25f is the best looking IMO. The others look awesome too (love the shade of blue they used on the G), but I'm not a big fan of the White nosecones on those. Kind of breaks the lines of the nose section.