Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

With the clear pics, this variant does look nice and I am also a fan of AWACS. Hope I could afford two.

The shipping price from NY always fluctuate. I've always select SAL none-registered and I have no problem receiving my items. Except one time they ship me the wrong items.

Edited by Valkyrie2008

Wow that's awesome! How are the triangles on them all? Any problems?

Weirdly, not a single NUNS triangle is broken.

For the lower triangles, two CF's have tiny cracks in one of their lower triangle covers. Those were filled with super glue, then sanded and smoothed. I always take the whole shoulder pad off before I transform, but now that I have this many I never need to transform them lol.

Only defect is 1 CF had a leg joint die at the gerwalk twist joint above the knee which pretty much killed gerwalk for that unit. Now i stays in fighter :0

Oh.. broken wallet too

As for the Alto's 0 issues whatsoever and they are what the CF's shoulda been. I just hope the Luca is to the Alto standards.

Edited by Duymon

I got one too. My 2 CF's are fine but one of them has a broken knee also so it stays in fighter mode

Thats' not good to hear. So the leg appears to be an issue now as well for the CF VF-171. I first reported it when it came out when my VF-171 leg just feel off. Then I read Duymon had this issue in the VF-171 thread. And now another. The issues with the CF must be due to the plastic they use. Afraid what else might disintegrate and fall off.

xrentonx I'm always on the fence about doubles, as I collect everything under the sun, figures-wise. I'm thinking they will release another variant, so I only PO'd one. Should have gotten a second Ozma when I had the chance.

The new pics are more and more enticing though.

I am torn on this one. The 171 has grown on me but the completionist part of me says "do not buy 171" because I don't want to buy a 171 CF due to the issues. I don't have any 171s in my collection and If I bought all 3 versions knowing that the 171 CF would eventually break would bug the hell out of me. So I just stayed away from the 171.

Decisions, decisions... Maybe I can just consider an Alto and Luca a complete set in my mind. :)

I am torn on this one. The 171 has grown on me but the completionist part of me says "do not buy 171" because I don't want to buy a 171 CF due to the issues. I don't have any 171s in my collection and If I bought all 3 versions knowing that the 171 CF would eventually break would bug the hell out of me. So I just stayed away from the 171.

Decisions, decisions... Maybe I can just consider an Alto and Luca a complete set in my mind. :)

But if you don't transform it, it won't break. I thought that was the verdict. Mine has stayed in fighter mode and it's fine.

preordered mine earlier in the week, I've paid off a credit card recently and it's become the go to card for my Macross orders cause of it's good size limit. As long as I stick to no more than 2 items an order it's easier to pay off in general....interest on this card is a bitch but it's kinda worth it. So now that's a YF-30 and Luca I gotta pay for.

I'm still wondering why they bother giving Luca a gun pod lol.

I'm glad they did include it because I'm gonna pretend mine is a random CF pilot and NOT Luca! B))

The more I think about this Valk, the harder it is to wait. Ever since I saw that custom VF-22 with the radome; I've been hoping for this. Now it's coming and is as cool looking as I imagined. A dark green CF would look great too.

I'm glad they did include it because I'm gonna pretend mine is a random CF pilot and NOT Luca! B))

I wanted a secondary one for a "Cannon Fodder" style as well but now I'm thinking that radome probably can't be removed.