Item of interest spotted on MANDARAKE!

15 hours ago, Arnjolt said:

5200 yen.  No extra fees or taxes from customs.  This was shipped to Michigan.

It was very well packed.  They could have easily fit in a couple dozen eggs in there and it all would have arrived intact.

You know, I wish I'd checked this thread closer, I recently ordered 2 different SH Figuarts figures, one from Complex which cost me 780 JPY for EMS and one from Umeda for 2000 JPY, also EMS.

And I'm also in Michigan. Sigh.

But at least I'm pretty sure my figure will be in great shape once it arrives. lol

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

It is interesting to note that only Umeda branch does not allow to use Small Packet for a standard DX toy while all others allow it. I really dont know what Umeda policy is but similar to HLJ, Mandarake has a box that is a good fit for a DX Chogokin toy.

1/60 VF-1S Roy + Super/Strike Parts (older v2 combo)

¥15,000 (about $133 before shipping)

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1068080584&ref=list

1/60 VF-1A Hikaru + Super/Strike Parts (older v2 combo)

¥13,000 (about $116 before shipping)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1068088241&ref=list

Edited by aaajin

4 hours ago, chyll2 said:

I got a notification about the 1/48 but I can't get to the page <_<

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

That is weird. Can't even see the page for the weather 1/48 to appear. I did not have problem seeing it a few hours ago.

I was able to get a DX 31f listed at 12k yen. Still waiting for the confirmation mail. 

Yeah I saw that one too. There was also a 31J for 20000 but it was opened. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

1/60 Yamato VF-1S Assembly Kit

18000 JY

I really wanted to have one just to experience building one. But for Y2000 more you can get Arcadia's VF-1S Super/Strike pack too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 0:29 AM, no3Ljm said:

I really wanted to have one just to experience building one. But for Y2000 more you can get Arcadia's VF-1S Super/Strike pack too.

same reason, if maybe it drop down to 15000 or even less, it will be a good buy. This kit also does NOT come with the optional parts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, aaajin said:

Hi Metal Roy with Fast Packs (v1) ¥8000 = USD72

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1080594956&ref=1080399969

*kinda a secret link because item cant seem to pop up when I use their search - hope a fellow MW gets it*

Thanks for the heads up. Yoink

I've been jonesing for a HMR strike pack, and I needed a -1S Roy as well.

4 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I guess you got it? I had been eyeing that page as well, since the price was so good. But I've already got multiples of the HM Strike Roy.

My 1/100 lineup has Max/Miria, and the 35th Messer VF-1s. VF-1S Roy (strike) is my favorite of the VF-1s, and the only current rendition I have is a 1/60 Arcadia. No deliberation needed for $85 shipped.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To help out someone in need for the HMR Elint (VT-1), just saw him on Mandarake for 7,000 yen before shipping, not opened, box damaged I already ordered one for much higher price, so hope this helps out someone.  If anyone knows a good deal on a HMR VF-1a CF, pls let me know!!!

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1082618224&ref=list

• 2 weeks later...