Arcadia 1/60 VF-19 Custom Nekki Basara Special with Sound Booster

SaitouSad

can someone remind me which episode the Cavalier is in? I recall seeing the CF 1J.

Somewhere between 10-15

Really want the VF-19 now. The battroid mode has really grown on me aftering seeing it alot more. My gripes though...

Kai: That nose is definitely the thing that bothers me the most

S: Knowing that the pilot is Docker (currently going through the anime). Doesn't detract from the fact that it is gorgeous though.

Edit: Now I really want the VF-1J Milia. Need more red and white valks (excludes the alto YF-29, something doesn't look right with it)!

Edited by ULessa

Somewhere between 10-15

Really want the VF-19 now. The battroid mode has really grown on me aftering seeing it alot more. My gripes though...

Kai: That nose is definitely the thing that bothers me the most

S: Knowing that the pilot is Docker (currently going through the anime). Doesn't detract from the fact that it is gorgeous though.

You also still have the 19P and 19F (although more expensive) to choose from. But if you're willing to think of it this way, think of the 19S' scheme to be of the Blue Angels.

You also still have the 19P and 19F (although more expensive) to choose from. But if you're willing to think of it this way, think of the 19S' scheme to be of the Blue Angels.

Or he could always just pretend the 19S is piloted by somebody NOT Docker, because it's not like it's a physical condition unlike the goofy Kai's whole look.

I'm definitely getting the VF-19S. May or may not get the Kai (That nose... DAT NOSE!)

Oh and btw whatever happened to the Speaker Pod Cannon thing for the Kai? Just saw it in the anime and I love it :D Just blast everyone away.

Edit: Another btw. Whats the deal with the Kai's eyes being imprinted on the P's face?

Edit 2: WTF the VF-19P price hardly dropped at all in comparison to the rest

Edited by ULessa

UPDATE from Mr K : After so many complaints of why they decided to reissue the most controversial valk in history, Arcadia decided to replace the VF-19 Kai with a Corgi instead, complete with the Sound Booster.

corgi.jpg

I had to post this after I saw this on instagram, here is the original source :

Credits to mei_the_corgi

http://instagram.com/p/oMK0zJtGz9/

Is the owner of the cute doggy a member here too?

Edited by close313

UPDATE from Mr K : After so many complaints of why they decided to reissue the most controversial valk in history, Arcadia decided to replace the VF-19 Kai with a Corgi instead, complete with the Sound Booster.

I had to post this after I saw this on instagram, here is the original source :

Credits to mei_the_corgi

http://instagram.com/p/oMK0zJtGz9/

Is the owner of the cute doggy a member here too?

Looking through some of those pictures (very nice BTW) I'd be surprised if they weren't. There's even one with a VF-25A having a cup of coffee with Corgi!

-b.

corgi.jpg

DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

corgi.jpg

Pretty sure she ate the 1/60 FB prototype figurines! :lol:

Yeah, the only 19S we see animated being piloted by a toolbag like Docker...it's a crying shame. I try to just rationalize it away by saying that his wasn't the only VF-19S/F squad in UNS, as both random oc and random faceless mook are preferable options. This was the only way I was able to enjoy my VFHM 19S (which I partly got since it was cheap at the time).

Guest davidwhangchoi

34.800Yen

Info fr9m taghobby

my thoughts on the price................................................................rolls eyes (

So basically, 14 bucks for the 1/60 FB set (based on the combined cost for the original release).....I would have gladly paid 20+ via an online exclusive for them..... -_-

So is this going to be the most expensive general release 1/60 PT VF ever?

Maybe it's just something to get us used to the idea.....so we are ready for the VF-0D.... ;)

gallery_12176_640_86162.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

Do we know if this is made to order?

Release is sept 2014, so i guess we aren't getting other vf re-releases until after then.

Ugh, on one hand good, my wallet is stretched from here to forever with Bandai DX releases, but I'd really like an Arcadia fix between now and this and/or the VF-0D.

-b.