Scream Man's Repaint fighters

Scream Man

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi back! Thanks for the kind words!

i use games Workshop Citadel paints, though i mixed the yellow for he fighters myself.

paint rub is tricky. On the fighters yiu see here, none of the parts i painted actually rub anything else really. Bits of the 19P head did. I use Nail polish on all my fighters (Even just the panel lining) which usually seals the line. It can occasionally backfire (My Prophecy got discolored on the white wing stripes) but mainly works well.

i see.. nice tips.. i'll be sure to wait for another of your awesome work

Hi back! Thanks for the kind words!

i use games Workshop Citadel paints, though i mixed the yellow for he fighters myself.

paint rub is tricky. On the fighters yiu see here, none of the parts i painted actually rub anything else really. Bits of the 19P head did. I use Nail polish on all my fighters (Even just the panel lining) which usually seals the line. It can occasionally backfire (My Prophecy got discolored on the white wing stripes) but mainly works well.

potentially, it would depend. I tend to avoid the joints as i said, so it would have to be a tweak more than anything. I'd be willing to take a crack at it if you like.

You know for all the people who say I'll get flooded with requests, i never do. ;)

also thanks to whoever shared this on the FB page :)

potentially, it would depend. I tend to avoid the joints as i said, so it would have to be a tweak more than anything. I'd be willing to take a crack at it if you like.

You know for all the people who say I'll get flooded with requests, i never do. ;)

also thanks to whoever shared this on the FB page :)

I have to decide just what I want you to do, and then figure out how much you'd want to do it! ;)

• 2 months later...