Finished 1/48 glaug pod with lights.

mslz22

Few more for now, will take a few more when the light in the room changes. It's so big i can't fit it in my shop for pics, so i need to take it in my living room and it's high noon light right now. Weathering will show up better in less natural light.

thanks

mike

018_zpsfc0424a8.jpg

016_zps0e12ee8d.jpg

009_zps5b6d64f2.jpg

015_zps1d3bfeab.jpg

011_zpsd6338d9c.jpg

012_zpsa5d25c6d.jpg

"It's so big i can't fit it in my shop for pics, so i need to take it in my living room" That about says it all right there!!! I bet the family had to wait outside while you were shooting :p AWESOME BUILD!!! It's BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd contact Hobby Japan and askk if they're interested in your model as an article. - MT

Wow!!! Simply breathtaking... beautiful paint job, congratulations on such a gorgeous build and thanks for sharing. Man, I always knew it was big compared to the VF-1, but seeing it next to that 1/48 really made me realize just HOW big.

Wow wow WOW! Drool... =D =D =D Awesome, amazing, sweet, beautiful...shall I go on? I mean I've always swooned over all things Glaug but to see something this big and so well executed... Would be awesome to have something like this for myself but I'm sure it would take years to try to build one myself and to commission would be quite the sticker shock. ;)

So, um, on an unrelated note...if I asked when you are taking it to the post office...date, time, physical description of the box and your person, whether you travel with an armed detail or know any martial arts, etc...would that be weird? I'm really just curious; toooooootally innocent questions. =P