Bad Max! Bad!

Hurin

Max... Discipline your ugly little fem-goon.

-BEN-MAN-

Max... Discipline your ugly little fem-goon.

-BEN-MAN-

Aww, you're so imaginative and creative... No more nasty PMs? Gee, I wonder why. I suppose anyone who's on Max's side is a goon or do you only know how to pick on women?

Honor me more.

I wont think better of it.

The woman has serious problems that I alone cant subdue.

Edit:... Jemstone... You are pathetic. Totally repulsively pathetic. You post a violent insult filled message to me, on the public boards, then when I diss you in return, post something insinuating I hate you because your a woman?

Nice tactic. But I've seen through it you smelly wench. COOL YOUR JETS, your the one who started this crap, and now your going to end it.

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

Okay. . . since DestroidRage is busy making an ass out of himself (hey! That's my job!). . . I'll just close up with is. . .

EDIT: I take back the "making an ass out of himself". . . I was skimming through Jemstone and DestroidRage's little exchange and got a bit muddled in the head while directing most of my attention to Max's non-posts. I apologize DR. My bad.

EDIT #2: Ya know what, now that I've read closely I think I'm going to put the DR "making an ass of himself" back in. . . dude, all she did was was stick up for Max a little bit and you took the bait and ran with it. . . started calling her a stooge. . . and then we were off to the races. . . she may have thrown around profanities, but you had no compunction about jumping into the sewer with her. Dude, get some soap for that mouth. Both of you. I know it's ironic for me to be saying this. . . but don't take the bait so easily man!

Max: You still don't address your comments and obvious disingenuousness in any convincing way. You still seem to claim that you were actually trying to have a conversation. That's laughable. But I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

As for "only two" people really having a problem with you. . . I suggest you go back and read more closely. Most people seem to be saying: "Yeah, he's a prick, but so what. . ."

That doesn't mean they don't think you're a prick, they just don't see the point in getting all worked up about it. I guess I only did because your prickishness was once directed at me for no real reason, and since I've been hyper-aware of it when I see it directed towards others.

Apparently, people here think it's fine to come into a thread, post something inflammatory and totally without merit just to be a jerk. . . and then accuse those who react of "being too sensitive." Whatever. . . sounds like classic troll behavior to me. I never really expected you to address the substance of what I was saying. I expected you to hide behind the "I'm too cool" facade. And, now that someone handed you the "sense of humor" line, you're even more free to just dismiss this all as the ungrateful masses not appreciating the power and wisdom that is you.

I thought MacrossWorld was classier. I expect tolerance of heated rhetoric during actual arguments and debates when people are trying to make a point. But tolerance for classic trolling behavior? I think I'm beginning to understand now: Do not criticize MW in public (it should be kept to PM). . . what other forums do isn't relevant (apparently MW can't learn from how other boards or admins operate. . . or even learn from their mistakes. . . they're infallible and don't want to hear it.). . . and people can pop into threads to call names and insult all those partaking in it, hell that's encouraged because in some demented way, it's funny. Calling users "Dickface" is encouraged.

Okay. It all makes sense now. I'll go back to talking about toys and lurking around. But I've definitely learned my lesson: Don't try to point out basic incivility and trolling. Don't try to possibly make this place a less annoying place to be. That might interfere with someone's "sense of humor."

Best Regards,

H

P.S. Before you give yourself an over-inflated sense of your own importance in my life, I started my Holiday Vacation yesterday. I'm just playing some CivIII and checking occasionally to see what else pops up. If anyone here needs to get over himself, it's you.

Edited by Hurin

Not to rain on your parade Hurin but I think Max is going to like this thread... :p

Seriously dude. Trolls love this stuff. So I fully expected Max to "jump for joy" (as he put it) when he saw all the attention he's getting.

Classic trolling. . .

EDIT: These two responses were written before I saw the much longer response by Max bove. Obviously, some of my invective is somewhat robbed of its purpose now that he has actually spared more than a few words to explain things. And none of them were "ANAL!" :)

H

Edited by Hurin

Hurin, I've said it once, I'll say it again. "It's Max."

That's just the way he is and you just have to get used to it. Most of the ones supporting him and being his "goons" and "stooges" here (DR's words) are people who have seen this before focused on them. I've had him do it to me. And yet do you see me or the rest of us posting threads like this? No. Because we know it's just Max.

It seems like a sad excuse, but come on, this is a community and as such we have to learn to live with our fellow Macross fans even if we don't get along with them.

Vostok 7

Honor me more.

Edit:... Jemstone... You are pathetic. Totally repulsively pathetic. You post a violent insult filled message to me, on the public boards, then when I diss you in return, post something insinuating I hate you because your a woman?

Nice tactic. But I've seen through it you smelly wench. COOL YOUR JETS, your the one who started this crap, and now your going to end it.

-BEN-MAN-

Did you come up with that explaination before or after you fisted your own ass? So far you are only messing with me when even a docile guy like Vostok agrees. Yet, no nasty comments thrown towards Vostok or even AgentOne. From everything known about you I do think you have something against women. You don't harrass the guys here or offer recipes of "cum salt" knowing it will make them sick via IM. I'm just telling it like I see it and you're just proving it. Thank you, come again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mechamaniac!!! That's just disgusting... did you find your secret elf??? LOL!!!

To everyone that is calling themself an ass and claiming to be #1 a-hole... you gotta try harder... so far it's been a friendly community.

I'd rather have 10 Maxes than one Yun regulating this site, and I recieved my share from Max, before anyone thinks of calling me a goon.

Honor me more.

-BEN-MAN-

Did you come up with that explaination before or after you fisted your own ass? So far you are only messing with me when even a docile guy like Vostok agrees. Yet, no nasty comments thrown towards Vostok or even AgentOne. From everything known about you I do think you have something against women. You don't harrass the guys here or offer recipes of "cum salt" knowing it will make them sick via IM. I'm just telling it like I see it and you're just proving it. Thank you, come again.

Umm, see Bad Max's post from above....

Ok guys, you need to take this to pm.

Back on topic...

... Max...

So this crazy bitch posts publicly and disses me....

I take it to PMs, figuring, woah there bitch, dont screw up Hurins thread!

Then she takes my PM and posts it back into the thread...

And now, here this little bitch is, running around shooting off her ugly unclean mouth at me...

If I diss this frakk the way she deserves and get banned, Im going to curse you for all time Max.

Im a reasonable man. Deal. With. Your. Wench. Now.

Fine with me... let this go on.. I'll have fun dissing her. But this stuff isnt supposed to be allowed on Macross World is it? Better fix it Max.

-BEN-MAN-

If I diss this frakk the way she deserves and get banned, Im going to curse you for all time Max.

Im a reasonable man. Deal. With. Your. Wench. Now.

How's this for an idea?.

Dont feed those who you think are trolling you? Avoid becoming a troll yourself.

Delete her messages, and she'll delete yours, and you guys can just agree to disagree.

Umm, see Bad Max's post from above....

Ok guys, you need to take this to pm.

Back on topic...

I saw but did you miss my "No more nasty PMs?" post? If Ben wants to drag this out like a silly baby he can go ahead. Look at his most recent post which I only skimmed through. I'm just waiting to see what Roy will do when he gets here since Max has left for the night (Ben doesn't know that). I say enjoy the show. I'm dying to see what ben comes up with next.

Crap. I need sleep. I'm putting the computer games away and am going to crash. I totally f'ed this last bit of posting up by skimming and missing way too much before opening my trap. Then, while actually responding, I missed Max actually taking the time to give a somewhat decent response. While I still think it's disingenuous and that he's conveniently twisting terse and obviously inflammatory five-word sentences into well-thought-out thirty-word paragraphs and then wondering just how in the world anyone could have missed what "ANAL!" meant. . . I guess I just have to take him at his word.

I'm done. I've said my piece. People accept Max for who he is. . . and he is chosen to grace me with a somewhat decent response which I "should be pleased with."

A blessing! A blessing from the Lord! God be praised!

I'm truly sorry I ever brought it up. And now that Jemstone and DR are hurling profanities at each other. . . it's getting out of hand. So, if anyone wants to lock this, I promise to not throw a hissy fit. :)

H

Max is and will always be Max the prick (a funny one though). You either accept it or you don't. He is and will be a mod until he sees fit to quit. No amount of griping will unseat him from power.

This was not the first time someone has had objections against Max's modding methods, nor will it be the last. The fact that there are objections should cause Max to reconsider his actions. The fact that you feel unjustifiably insulted is cause enough to start a complaint thread. I know that if Max ever does mod me in a grievious manner, I would also log a complaint. Fortunately he hasn't done that yet. In the end though the complaints are for Max's benefit. He can either choose to defend his actions, change the way he mods, or do nothing at all. Any feedback is for his self-edification. In the mean time, you just have to accept it.

MW is a dictatorship of Shawn. Shawn has granted the mods their powers. I often disagree with many of the mod decisions around here. But I accept it, because this isn't my board and if Shawn is happy, then the mods are doing their job. Until you or I start up our own Macross related board, we can't really do anything.

vinnie

PS: Could some of you take the flaming to PM? The e-drama is too much for my heart and virgin ears.

EDIT IN: Oh how I do miss the good old days when only the mean mod was Roy.

Edited by Roy Focker

Already tried vinnie. 'Crazy wench wont let it rest.

-BEN-MAN-

Already tried vinnie. 'Crazy wench wont let it rest.

-BEN-MAN-

You tried? This is trying? Ben, you need help. I see that you don't have something against women but you have some twisted infatuation with me. Now review this message and tell me how you "tried".

EDIT: first up:

LoL!!!

Cling to your treasured funnies. Any other people that might look at them, that crap eating maggot vostok, or Abombz, who is actually a man from malaysia by the way, and some other smelly twats?

Keep replying to me as much as you want Jemstone...

Your inferior.

Im better than you.

You still have some freaky love towards me.

And I sincerely dislike you from the very core of your disgusting heart.

So blow it out your ugly stretch mark laiden ass and get over it.

-BEN-MAN-

Your such a good little whore.

Dec 23 2003, 10:02 PM

You should know.. I've never lost an argument. You shall not be the first. The sheer whorishness of your attitude should make everyone realise your just a good for nothing brainless skank, but nooo, seems for some reason people actually agree with you. What'd ya do? Let em smell your lemon fresh gnarly snatch?

Or maybe you put yourself on webcam and slid the mic in and out of your loose twat... I hear its the customary thing for you to do with gross acne ridden frakks. Go back to your dungeon and get your master to do you hard.

You shall never get rid of me, because I am right. And everyone knows it.

And Agent One is a buddy of mine by the way. Two guys that have the same taste in whisky can see through a devious bitches plans.

So cut the crap and cry me a river. Cant handle me expressing my oppinions? Go frakk yourself then.

Your going to reply to this.

Say some snide thing.

Encourage me to tell you more.

Because in some fraked up way... You love me. You love to hate me. You need me.

Your going to reply and tell me how pathetic I am that I think you'd like me.... But bitch... The very fact that your going to reply to this means its true.

Either know your place, or get the hell off my screen.

This is the END. No more bitch ranting.

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by Jemstone

JustVinnie summed up matters best. I may disagree with the Mods, but I still love them. It's almost painful how much. Mmmmm...

DR- Seriously. Chill.

You are not helping yourself one bit with your comments. I, myself, have never had any problems with you in the past but your actions in this thread have caused me to re-analyze my opinion of you and it's not looking good at the moment. Back off and relax. Simply put, this is a fight you cannot win, and losing will not reward you with an honorable demise.

This.

I.

Do.

Not.

Understand.

Explain this to me in great detail.

Your a cool guy Drew. Explain this to me.

Max doesnt give Hurin a good reply...

I tell him to give Hurin a good reply...

Jemstone posts a rage filled message directed towards me...

And she still wont let it rest.

So... Im supposed to let her get away with it cause shes a WOMAN? WHY? She's said worse stuff to me than I've said to her.

Explain to me, why your dissing ME, and not HER.

Im going to get really enraged if someone doesnt EXPLAIN TO ME why theyre siding with frakking JEM who started this crap, and who's kept it going.

Shits sake. Has the world gone backwards? Next time theres a flame lets all verbally face rape someone. After all, its their fault! It has to be! Why does it have to be? It just does cause were a bunch of idiots!

It really irks me that after all Jem has said, people are still only looking down on ME.

All jem got was a "woah there jem!"... LOL... its PREPOSTEROUS. UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS.

-BEN-MAN-LIKES-FUNNY-SITUATIONS-

Hmm... I just got to read what Jemstone had to show us and I think DR needs to be booted. He's an immature child who's strongest defense is to create imaginary foibles, attach them to others and then attempt to ridicule, insult and humiliate them based on the very illusions he's concocted. It's as bad as "yo mama" jokes.

DR- You want to hear insults? You are a wretched little bastard who has no tact and, in all probability, shall never attain any level of actual respectability. Although you may go far in life, there will still be that hollow core in your being that wishes and hopes for some sort of justification. Sadly, you will be denied that. You can dress a donkey up like a horse, but he's still an ass.

Grow up and stop thinking that generic insults of the most base nature actually hurt people. I've had minor tiff's with Jemstone before, but at least we were civil about it. And that's why I respect Jemstone as a member of MW and a person. Something which you've lost completely.

This.

I.

Do.

Not.

Understand.

Explain this to me in great detail.

Your a cool guy Drew. Explain this to me.

Max doesnt give Hurin a good reply...

I tell him to give Hurin a good reply...

Jemstone posts a rage filled message directed towards me...

And she still wont let it rest.

So... Im supposed to let her get away with it cause shes a WOMAN? WHY? She's said worse stuff to me than I've said to her.

Explain to me, why your dissing ME, and not HER.

Im going to get really enraged if someone doesnt EXPLAIN TO ME why theyre siding with frakking JEM who started this crap, and who's kept it going.

Shits sake. Has the world gone backwards? Next time theres a flame lets all verbally face rape someone. After all, its their fault! It has to be! Why does it have to be? It just does cause were a bunch of idiots!

It really irks me that after all Jem has said, people are still only looking down on ME.

All jem got was a "woah there jem!"... LOL... its PREPOSTEROUS. UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS.

-BEN-MAN-LIKES-FUNNY-SITUATIONS-

Why do you think this has to be a win-lose situation? Why can't BOTH of you drop it and make it a win-win situation. STOP POSTING OR PM'ing EACH OTHER! Pretend the other does not exist and everyone will be much happier.

If you understand what I am saying you WILL NOT respond to me or to each to each other. If you do NOT understand me, then you will respond to me and/or the other.

vinnie

Hmm... I just got to read what Jemstone had to show us and I think DR needs to be booted. He's an immature child who's strongest defense is to create imaginary foibles, attach them to others and then attempt to ridicule, insult and humiliate them based on the very illusions he's concocted. It's as bad as "yo mama" jokes.

DR- You want to hear insults? You are a wretched little bastard who has no tact and, in all probability, shall never attain any level of actual respectability. Although you may go far in life, there will still be that hollow core in your being that wishes and hopes for some sort of justification. Sadly, you will be denied that. You can dress a donkey up like a horse, but he's still an ass.

Grow up and stop thinking that generic insults of the most base nature actually hurt people. I've had minor tiff's with Jemstone before, but at least we were civil about it. And that's why I respect Jemstone as a member of MW and a person. Something which you've lost completely.

Well Said.

Because you took the bate and immediately starting calling her names, and gradually starting calling names and sprouting profanity just as much as her. So, you both went to the gutter. When that happens, all things being equal (you're both screaming profanities and/or calling names), people will default to the person who seems to be on their side were the topic actually being discussed at all anymore.

That's my theory. . . but dude, you need to chill. I appreciate you trying to help me. . . but you've done vastly more harm than good.

And, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm the guy who also wanted a response from Max. And, to my mind, he has provided one. While I don't think it's entirely satisfactory or genuine, he's not obligated to say any more.

H

Destroid Rage:

You were living on borrowed time any ways. We banned you before for other stuff. No one who was banned before had a full pardon. Thank you for trying so hard to get me to review your case. Merry Xmas.

Jem Stone:

It is extremely stupid to drop down to such a level to fight with someone who was here on borrowed time. You're involvement could of lead to your own bannning. If we were going to make a new big list of who gets banned this week you could haved earned a place on the first draft.

Remember when I said I would reopen it after an hour?

I lied. This topic went so far down the crapper I'm keeping it closed.

Hurin - Don't worry, be happy. I can't really think of anyone on this forum that I don't like because frankly I don't care to waste the time disliking them. So if I bust your chops and slap you on the ass after locking a topic, pm me and deal with it there. If 10 people(generous amount) have a problem with me out of 1500, I can live with that. Sure, I may push things a bit, but its all within the confines of the rules that Shawn and we mods set up. So ease up man, this has really been a big waste of time and people should get on with things. Though... it has been an interesting waste of time. So to anyone that thinks that I unjustly insulted them - just pm me. 99% of the time its just cracking wise. So like I said before - Smile, roll your eyes, and go on to the next post. Don't make a big stink out of it because seasoned members and the other moderators will just not really care. . . I'm sure you've taken note that the only reason this thread exists is because I am a moderator and people expect me to kiss their asses. I'm not going to walk on eggshells here, I consider this a group of peers. Also note that nobody really has a problem with the posts/threads I delete or edit, its just people who's balls have been busted.

DR - As I said before; you've been 'destroid.' Suppose I'll be reading about your departure in the mod forums.

Jemstone - Roast Beef and Swiss on rye w/ Dijon, mayo, lettuce and tomato. *listens to wind blow* Jem?