Bad Max! Bad!

Hurin

Question:  What exactly happens when you use the "Report this post" feature.  To whom does that go?

H

Until recently, none of the mod team got those messages. Now that we have our full powers back again we get those messages. In other words we never receive your Report this post report from three months ago.

You're kidding, right?

Probably not.

Since this is a fairly new board, it seems that a lot of the functions and controls needed to be ironed out. For a while there the Mods lost their near God-like powers, and had to wait until the Masters of the Universe (He-Shawn and She-Graham) re-infused them with limited Sith abilities.

DestroidsRage - I find it hilarious that you comment on ME being an ass. Anyone that's been around for a while knows to what I refer.

Hurin - While I find it humorous that you took this route, trying to make a stand or something... I already explained to you why I called you anal. You should be pleased with that. I locked the thread because it was two months old, and yes... I had not read your reply until you brought up the post that you had archived away so I figured I would post my two cents and let it sink back into obscurity.

Soooooooo why don't you stop proving me right and get on with your life...

Lets all be friends! We should, we should!

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

You should dignify Hurin with a worthy response max. If a man types pages of text to prove a problem you have, and you just blow it off and tell him to stop wasting his life... Your becomming very suspicious.

-BEN-MAN-

Huh? Did it ever occur to you that the man may have better things to do right now than type a long winded post? I'm sure he appreciated Hurin's efforts and did enough with that one reply.

this is silly. :blink:

DR, you need to stop fanning the fire. i don't think its even about Max and Hurin's problem, you're just egging Hurin on.

everyone who takes this so seriously needs to chill out and learn that there are more important things to be pissed off about.

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

I like getting along. You guys should just forget that life has meaning and have fun on these boards. Take a valium! LoL!

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

You should dignify Hurin with a worthy response max. If a man types pages of text to prove a problem you have, and you just blow it off and tell him to stop wasting his life... Your becomming very suspicious.

-BEN-MAN-

The simple fact that he typed pages and pages(mostly repeating the same things) just goes to show how much time and energy he is willing to waste on a pointless topic. I mean, I really had to laugh out loud at the extrapolations he was making based on one sentence. He really hasn't proven anything except for the fact that he does not share my sense of humor. Oh... and that he lets two comments on an anime message board ruin his day. Honestly, I could really care less what a few people think about me. They've stated that they have no problem with my moderating style and that is really what matters(WDC aside. Carey - If anything, I will lock threads that get too heated so that they do not get worse, if anything that causes me to lose face. Sure I could leave them open and make it a huge flame-war, but that's not moderation is it?). If you don't understand my humor(which doesn't violate any MW rule btw), then that's your own problem. Move on, eh?

Why is friendship pointless?

To WHO is it pointless?

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

Let the man reply himself. Are you his stooge or something?.

-BEN-MAN-

I'm not his stooge. Just a person who's fed up with your bull crap and telling you to SHUT THE F**K UP AND GET A F*****G LIFE!

You're the one with an agenda here trying to make Hurin's thread a "demote Max" campaign because you can't handle being bitchslapped like the bitch you are. If anyone needs to shut up it's you. Better yet sign off and go lick your balls. You're good at that.

-BEN-MAN-

I'm not his stooge. Just a person who's fed up with your bull crap and telling you to SHUT THE frakk UP AND GET A frakkING LIFE!

You're the one with an agenda here trying to make Hurin's thread a "demote Max" campaign because you can't handle being bitchslapped like the bitch you are. If anyone needs to shut up it's you. Better yet sign off and go lick your balls. You're good at that.

Your still my friend.

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

-BEN-MAN-

I'm not his stooge. Just a person who's fed up with your bull crap and telling you to SHUT THE frakk UP AND GET A frakkING LIFE!

easy there Jem!

(pokes head into thread)

(ducks chair and thrown beer bottles)

I still support Max.

MAX FOR PRESIDENT!

(runs for his life)

There's only 2 people that really have a problem with me in this thread. I'm sure there are more out there, but the fact is that the people that support me and know what is going on far outweigh my detractors.

JS, weren't you against me during the SK1 incident? Yes, yes.... another turned to the dark side!

Hmmm... I dont think Max should be banned or anything. I think he should try to loosten up. Sure, it MAY be just humor, but even if it is, it annoys enough of us so that he should give a dignified response of "Your totally wrong, and I still think Im right.. but sure.. I'll cool my jets some from now on." but NO. He says NOTHING of the sort.

Isnt this just typical? Me cooling my jets and going about this tactfully... And some crazy woman screaming obscenities at me.

Oh the humour.

-BEN-MAN-

LOL you really are a bitch boy who can't handle it!!! Nice PM you sent me. I think I'll share it. You're really nothing more than a bitter and desperate crybaby.

"Ahoy She Bitch. Go burn some more mice you freaky wench."

Pretty funny but you still need a life.

EDIT: Alright, Max, I'm finished here but his deseprate PMs are really funny so I couldn't help it!!

Edited by Jemstone

There's only 2 people that really have a problem with me in this thread. I'm sure there are more out there, but the fact is that the people that support me and know what is going on far outweigh my detractors.

JS, weren't you against me during the SK1 incident? Yes, yes.... another turned to the dark side!

I better be one of those because you know I love you Max. :wub:

Oh wait, is that brown nosing or being one of your stooges? :lol::p

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

We have lost our way... Lets just all be friends.

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

LoL!!! I need a life?

Why is it that all of the situations so fraught with intrigue in my life no one understands???

Here, a girl that I used to chat with, who went balistic on me after I dissed her for burning mice, is calling me names and posting proof that Im a jerk... by posting a message where I state she burns mice...

Self destructive baby. Thats sexy.

-BEN-MAN-

:rolleyes:

I think anyone who goes and looks through any of your posts (Shirow thread for instance?) will agree with Jem.

I know I do.

Vostok 7

LoL!!! I need a life?

Why is it that all of the situations so fraught with intrigue in my life no one understands???

Here, a girl that I used to chat with, who went balistic on me after I dissed her for burning mice, is calling me names and posting proof that Im a jerk... by posting a message where I state she burns mice...

Self destructive baby. Thats sexy.

-BEN-MAN-

A girl of how many other girls who had to block you because of these "chats"? Should I run down the list of girls on MW you harrass via IM? You were banned for a reason and now you're whining to get even with Max. You're bannign was deserved and so will your next one which is inevitable. Accept it and get over it.

Hmm.

Hostilities in here that go beyond where even I like. And I love a good fight.

Jem, when you jumped into this fray it was to get a jab in because you are still pissed at BenMan for something he did a long time ago. So basically you are holding a grudge, the same thing I accused him of.

How about we look at this objectively. Other than be pissed at Max, BM did nothing wrong... The subject of the thread is Max's attitude which he is willing to discuss. Lets limit it to that. What do you think?

Your making me sad. Cant we be friends?

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

How about we look at this objectively. Other than be pissed at Max, BM did nothing wrong... The subject of the thread is Max's attitude which he is willing to discuss. Lets limit it to that. What do you think?

No, other than be pissed at Max, he's tried to push Hurin to further his own objectives and hoping others will support poor little old him rather just coming out and putting his head in the chopping block.

I have no problems with Max. Never really have. Even in the huge blowups of the last incarnation of the boards I never really had a problem with any of the mods. And yeah, we have had our differences, but I know when to give up and say "You know, they are right, and even if I don't agree with that, I'll just live with it."

Vostok 7

I wonder what this discussion would be like without all the swearing and name-calling.

It would be Hurin repeating himself, and me telling you all how I love myself...

Oh yeah, and we all love Max too... Except Benman...

I wonder what this discussion would be like without all the swearing and name-calling.

It wouldn't be much fun now would it? This thread long out lived it's usefullness. It's just the Deseperate DestroidRage Show now. It's like a mini episode of Jerry Springer. Besides these are the only terms Ben understands. A thread Max posted back on the old board (based on Ben's last ban) was indicative of it.

Ok guys, you need to take this to pm.

Back on topic...

Ben-Man, anyone who's account wasn't created yesterday knows that you're full of crap. You speak of me being suspicious, when your credibility was destroid(get it?) over a year ago. I have explained myself sufficiently to Hurin, and I await his response.

But in case Hurin still doesn't get it;

What did you hope to achieve? - What was the purpose of you posting about something that happens a lot in Macross. Should we feel inclined to make a thread about nose lasers on the VF-1?(actually happened back in the day) How about the tail missiles? So yes, that was a valid question. Also, the anal portion was also valid as it was obviously referring to the meticulous nature of examination.

Who cares who it is? - This was in response to MM's dismay over the gifts that he was recieving. I thought it a wonderful gesture in the holiday season. He did not throw a fit over it either, he responded about how he wanted to protect his children. As for the thread being locked, participants admittedly got off topic and the thread degenerated into a 'miscellaneous' topic. Those are not allowed, so I locked it once. Due to popular demand, I unlocked it. Once again it degenerated, so I locked it again. Graham went and unlocked it and the mods discussed it, however, do not expect us to be "over-ruled" often. This has been known to happen in the past and the only time a mod's decision is reversed is when we ALL agree on it, or if Shawn does it(and its his site, so what can we do?). Once again; a valid response questioning his suspicious nature in the time of generosity.

As for the dickface comment, that was once again busting your chops as I obviously have no idea whether or not you are a dickface. Additionally, it was more of an indirect reference to you anyway since I don't have my crying emoticon uploaded yet. :)

So have fun on the board, laugh a little. Roll your eyes and smile. :rolleyes:

Is it really worth all the time and energy that you've invested in this thread?

Oh and DR -

Just be glad that my hall of shame thread is down with the rest of Old MW.

So you think Max is an ass? then you probably haven't met me in real life ;)

same can be said for Duke Togo, Agent One, Vinnie , Destroids Rage and Me

As I stated "can be said" - it's all in your personal POV, if you happen to take offence of some of the postings,

Woo hoo! That must be me. I'm more infamous than I give myself credit for. Unless you are talking about my clone who rarely posts, works on the Nanashi site, and happens to have the same name, likes redheads and the VF-4 just like me.

And just for the edification of everyone. Yes, I am an ass. I'm condescending, arrogant, and worse off a sarcastic smart aleck. But why is it that no one ever realizes that I don't capitalize my name and that it is only a screenname I go by since I don't want my real name listed???

vinnie