The whole new series really didn't have a good direction, it kind of felt like it was meandering along in 5 different directions, I'm sure they just wanted ratings, but they sure didn't recapture (much) of the original series magic. The finale last night should have been 2 hours so they could finish it off properly instead of PISSING off everyone with that Soprano's like ending.

So, I've finished watching this mini-season of the X-Files, and well, it's not good. I actually won't watch the inevitable second mini-season. This show had it run years ago, and it's time to move on.

Also, Christ Carter shouldn't be allowed to write for TV ever again. He's a horrible screenwriter.

Edited by Duke Togo

Anyone else watching "The Muppets". I'm really liking the show, before this I didn't like Rizzo at all (A rat? Come on now!) but the bits with him, Gonzo, and Pepe are pretty good. Just the right amount of snarky humour for a modern show without losing the sentimentality that make the Muppets the Muppets

Finished X-Files. Perhaps someone should explain what a mini-series is to Chris Carter. Three episodes of story and 3 episodes of filler. You don't have a lot of time to tell your story. Wasting half of the mini-series on filler isn't a constructive use of the series.

I haven't had time to watch the new X-Files but is it pretty much a lot of hype and not really worth it to watch?

Episode four was good. Three was somewhat amusing in a goofy way. The rest were bad, and it ends on a cliffhanger. I would not watch it again.

• 3 weeks later...

About to finish the one season of the live action " the tick" as I heard Amazon is going to start a new one up. I was a fan of the cartoon. Anyway how did the live action not get more than 9 episodes. Patrick warburton was perfect as the tick. Totally psyched for another go.

didn't know anywhere else to post this.

...But is the Star Wars "Fury of Maul" Netflix series streaming in May legit or April fools day joke?

You can watch the teaser trailer at ign.com

I've never know them to prank.

...But it's released on April first.

...Sh*t if you haven't heard of it Duke then it's probably an April fools.

But please check it and let me know.

Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...

Wtf?

Some of it looks good. The dinner scene and such, but the walking out of the bank with a pizza, or doing a tuck-n-roll off a Mustang doing close to a hundred... No. It would need to get better. On the plus side, nice to see Damon Wayans back on TV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone's looking for a series to binge on, might I suggest Mr. Robot, Season 1?

Why? Because Season 2 starts up "officially" this Wednesday, 7/13.

Though apparently, the series creators already "leaked" the first hour of Season 2.