3 hours ago, Old_Nash_II said:

"How It Should Have Ended": Velma

I haven’t even actually seen the new Velma show. It gets so much hate from the people that would normally hate something like this and hate from fans and hate from the target audiences, it’s just so much hate. People hate watched it so much it even got green lit for a second season 

2 hours ago, Big s said:

Was season one worth watching. I assumed it was gonna get cancelled, so I never started it

I think it is really good. I have not read the books so I don't how close to the source material it is. I was going to, but found that it is written in first person perspective rather than omni, which I don't like, so I'm sticking to the live action. I rewatched the first season just the other day, and still enjoyed it just as much. The characters are done really well and the special effects are great. I think, other than Alina, Kaz and his Crows are my fav characters.

It is good to wait, esp with Netflix, to make sure it is worth staying with it, you know just in case they cancel it for 'reasons...' Just for that reason, I'm hoping season 2 is pretty well closed up at the end.

Well, Shadow and Bone S2 was just as good as the first season, which I really enjoyed. Here's to hoping it gets approved for a third season, as well as the Six of Crows spin-off!

If the bean counters at Netflix are smart (and not diks) they'll try to get more completed shows in their library, rather than a mountain of shows without any endings.,,

Doubt we'll see Justin Roiland return to Rick & Morty but still think the series is doomed without him. And that's the way the news goes!!

‘Rick And Morty’ Co-Creator Justin Roiland’s Domestic Violence Charges Dropped By D.A.; EP Rails Against “Embittered Ex” & Being “Cancelled”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rick-morty-co-creator-justin-210900376.html

9 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Doubt we'll see Justin Roiland return to Rick & Morty but still think the series is doomed without him. And that's the way the news goes!!

‘Rick And Morty’ Co-Creator Justin Roiland’s Domestic Violence Charges Dropped By D.A.; EP Rails Against “Embittered Ex” & Being “Cancelled”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rick-morty-co-creator-justin-210900376.html

Not sure which direction it goes after this. They still have those oddball messages that Hulu and cn can use against his rehiring, but depending on how he plays things those could even be brushed aside as him making Rick style jokes. 
I think he’s got a better chance than he did before the case against fell apart, but there’s also the question of if he might just do his own thing somewhere else