1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Yeah, except for Netflix they all seem to be doing be doing that. Netflix really spoiled us, lol.

Right! How am I supposed to screw around for a whole day binge watching TV when they come out one per week. I'm not going to wait for all of them to air!:rofl:

On 4/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, TangledThorns said:

Hmmm, PRIME seems to be amping it up some. This looks weird and interesting.

Screw you and your 600' boat Bezo's!!!

The first two episodes were great............and now we het to wait. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was really enjoying this. And then the last couple minutes of the second episode blew it wide open into "Oh man, this is going to get weird!". I can't wait for more.

Just finished the two available episodes of Outer Range and so far I really like it. There seems to be some not so subtle hints as to what’s going on and what that whole is . Even the preview kinda gives it away. Lots of talk about time and hands of a clock kinda stuff. It’s definitely a bit weird and now I gotta wait till Friday unless I fall into some mystery hole that sets me in a time where I can just binge the show all at once

5 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Started watching THE WIRE on HBO Max for the first time but my wife didn't like it, ugh. So now I gotta find a new series for us to watch.

Try The Flight Attendant on HBO with her. My wife also liked From. And Resident Alien. 

And watch The Wire on your own time.:good:

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Try The Flight Attendant on HBO with her. My wife also liked From. And Resident Alien. 

And watch The Wire on your own time.:good:

If I had the time, lol. We're gonna give 1883 on Paramount+ a go tonight. If we don't like it we'll try His Dark Materials on HBO Max next. I think we can add Flight Attendant to our list tho.

5 minutes ago, Thom said:

...Bridgerton season two is out... Told by a friend...:ph34r:

My wife can watch that on her own time! 😅

If I had the time, lol. We're gonna give 1883 on Paramount+ a go tonight. If we don't like it we'll try His Dark Materials on HBO Max next. I think we can add Flight Attendant to our list tho.

We both liked His Dark Materials season 1. Haven't seen season 2 yet.

My wife can watch that on her own time! 😅

No kidding!:rofl:

Anyone catch Severance on Apple TV+?

The premise sounds like some corporation’s perverted twisting of the whole “work-life balance” idea.

Except they purposely cut off your brain (with your consent), so that your “work” half and your “life” half don’t know anything about each other.

Definitely starts off slow and then twists and disorients you.

Hopefully, it doesn’t go off the rails like Lost, and this show actually sticks the landing.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Anyone catch Severance on Apple TV+?

The premise sounds like some corporation’s perverted twisting of the whole “work-life balance” idea.

Except they purposely cut off your brain (with your consent), so that your “work” half and your “life” half don’t know anything about each other.

Definitely starts off slow and then twists and disorients you.

Hopefully, it doesn’t go off the rails like Lost, and this show actually sticks the landing.

They got an early jump on normalizing the future.

I signed up for the basic Peacock with ads plan, $5, watched Wolf Like Me in a single day. Not bad, entertaining enough, very short though, six twenty minute episodes blow by quick. I also started Resident Alien, I've heard good things about this show but dropped cable, hence SyFy, long ago so I never had any way to check it out. I'm on season 2 now and it's pretty damn funny! I'll probably start Yellowstone at some point, and it's really nice having The Office back, I've missed it. 

5 hours ago, Big s said:

Watched the last couple episodes of Outer Range. It’s kinda slow, but keeps some suspense. And that one brother on the neighboring ranch really seems to like singing songs done by female singers.

And getting the lyrics wrong!:rofl:

I think Outer Range is going to be on e of those things that pays off in the last 5min of the season. Which I generally find annoying if I can't go right into the next season. Assuming there will be a next season.

Edited by sqidd

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Anyone else watch the finale of OZARK?

Not yet. I'm waiting until I can sit down and binge it. With mountain biking season in full swing finding a chunk of time I'm not riding or recovering (sleeping) is hard. I REALLY want to watch it though!:wub:

Ozark...at the end of the first episode of the new season (second half) how many of you were yelling at the TV....

Spoiler

KILL WENDY TOO!!!!!!!!:D

Edited by sqidd

Toughed it out until 1:45am and finished Ozark. Canceled a few meetings in the morning.:D

I thought the ending was pretty solid.

Spoiler

Bummed Ruth was taken out. I was always rooting for her.

And I thought Wendy should have been killed off in the first episode of the first season. Little bummed she made it all of the way to the end. Man, what a rotten human being.

Edited by sqidd

Finally caught up with Moon Knight, and gawd daaamn is this a fine show! Not one character, not one plot point, not one episode has failed to entertain and keep me riveted. One more episode to go and I'm already chomping for season 2!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD9oofZigR9k8YOORO8Yf

Edited by Thom

1 minute ago, Thom said:

Finally caught up with Moon Knight, and gawd daaamn is this a fine show! Not one character, not one plot point, not one episode has failed to entertain and keep me riveted. One more episode to go and I'm already chomping for season 2!

I find that Steve’s origin story is way more interesting  than Moon Knight’s though 

4 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Finished Ozark too.

Reveal hidden contents

The finale kinda felt like The Sopranos ending. I wonder if there will be spin-off?

Spoiler

Where the story just kept going on but we didn't get to see it? Yeah.

I find a spinoff unlikely. Netflix is doing some serious belt tightening.

Edited by sqidd