The pic you posted is from DeviantArt.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Flash-Future-Suit-Mockup-spoilers-in-desc-511831914

And since they haven't written the end of season episodes, I wouldn't jump on it yet.

Well that kind of sucks, I think Barry's new suit is solid, the white emblem helps, but yeah that image got my hopes up. :(

• 1 month later...

So The Flash and Arrow came back this week, quite a bit happened, and I personally feel both premiers were fairly solid. I felt The Flash explained away the black hole a little too easily, did Firestorm just basically shoot fire or blow the thing out of existence? What about the ramifications of Thawne dying? Shouldn't him and Eddie dying have lead to everything falling apart because they were never where they originally were to set all the events of the show into motion? I'm obviously looking too far into this, answer A is comic books, answer B is Speed Force I guess. I was very impressed with the Arrow premier, the blatantly lighter tone and the much more light-hearted Ollie were great, I gotta praise Stephen, he played a very different Ollie and GA then the previous seasons, which is good, because that was the entire point of him officially calling himself the Green Arrow, though, is everyone in Star City supposed to believe he's a different vigilante then the previous green colored archer? That seems like a stretch, but once again, you gotta cut these shows some slack sometimes on the little stuff like that. Darkh is shaping up to be a promising villain, and a good segue for Constantine to pop up, mystics and magic are right up his alley, pretty unfortunate to hear he's only going to be in one episode, and he's only appearing to bring White Canary into the fold so Legends of Tomorrow can be set up. Either way, I'm glad both shows are back, I stand by my mind set that if the Snyder DC universe ends up being a pile of boring, dark, gritty garbage, at least we will have the CW DC shows to fall back on.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, so, how about that last 2 minutes of last night's The Flash? From what I read, that little snippet with the King cost a pretty penny, but he looked really, really, really, really, good, like, I was damn impressed they managed to pull that off, well done CW.

Damn, so, how about that last 2 minutes of last night's The Flash? From what I read, that little snippet with the King cost a pretty penny, but he looked really, really, really, really, good, like, I was damn impressed they managed to pull that off, well done CW.

That solidifies that we can only have Grodd once/season. Gotta save the CGI-budget for things like this.

That solidifies that we can only have Grodd once/season. Gotta save the CGI-budget for things like this.

And I'm pretty fine with that, in my opinion the Grodd episode was one of last season's strongest, and a personal favorite of mine. The fact that they're attempting episodes with characters like that is admirable enough.

The King just looked so good, and his appearance came from absolutely nowhere. Yeah, earlier Patty found the teeth, but I figured it was just a little nod or easter egg, or a setup for something later in the season. But no, bam, there he was, and right at the most ironic part of Barry's speech. The show must have gotten a decent budget jump, being CWs highest rated show in their history paid off, plus I'd say Firestorm's effects looked better overall as well. Oh yea, and the new Firestorm, so that's how he's doing Legends of Tomorrow without Ronnie. Jax seems okay, I'm fine with the actor and character I guess, I kind of expected them to bring back Jason Rusch, he was already introduced, did he die, or did they forget about him?

I liked both Arrow and The Flash this week. It is REALLY badass having Wells back on The Flash, his Earth 2 version is quite entertaining, plus Cisco being officially named Vibe is pretty cool, and also, does he get to date Hawkgirl? I'm glad the Flash gang didn't get all pissy and over-dramatic about Cisco hiding his meta-humanness, the less crying that goes on over secrets and betrayal on these shows, the better. Arrow was awesome, Matt Ryan is just the best, Constantine was a bit rough in the beginning, but I think towards the end it really found its footing, but of course, it was cancelled. Seeing him in the DC-CW-verse was cool though, plus what better way to introduce magic and the dark arts then with Constantine himself? I liked his little bit about Darhk too, if Constantine thinks this guy is dangerous, then Ollie really needs to figure out his team drama BS and get serious.

Flash's Gorilla Warfare was awesome, we got a glimpse of Gorilla City! How long before one of them comes looking for Barry/The Flash because someone dumped an unstable, war mongering, psychotic Gorilla named Grodd in their territory? Arrow was the highlight for me this week though, it had some damn good fight scenes, I love it when they get that guy that usually just does choreography and stunt work to direct episodes, the ones he does are always so stylish and well made. The elevator fight with Thea/Speedy was the standout, damn good stuff right there.

Flash's Gorilla Warfare was awesome, we got a glimpse of Gorilla City! How long before one of them comes looking for Barry/The Flash because someone dumped an unstable, war mongering, psychotic Gorilla named Grodd in their territory? Arrow was the highlight for me this week though, it had some damn good fight scenes, I love it when they get that guy that usually just does choreography and stunt work to direct episodes, the ones he does are always so stylish and well made. The elevator fight with Thea/Speedy was the standout, damn good stuff right there.

There was more going on I think in fight scenes and costume wearing than season 3 in just that 1 episode. That's how much I enjoyed it.

But there's 1 element that keeps occurring that's bugging the crap out of me and it's happened twice.

When the characters fall from something more than 10 feet to the ground they land very softly, almost floaty like cause we know there's a wire line floating them down in production. However this looks to fake and cheesy afterwards.

It's like those Chinese martial art films. It just bugs the snot out of me big time.

There was more going on I think in fight scenes and costume wearing than season 3 in just that 1 episode. That's how much I enjoyed it.

But there's 1 element that keeps occurring that's bugging the crap out of me and it's happened twice.

When the characters fall from something more than 10 feet to the ground they land very softly, almost floaty like cause we know there's a wire line floating them down in production. However this looks to fake and cheesy afterwards.

It's like those Chinese martial art films. It just bugs the snot out of me big time.

Lol you mean like in Wednesday's episode where Black Canary jumped off that, like, four story warehouse roof and kind of Kirby floated her way down? Indeed, very off, out of all the well done action and choreography, that stuff sticks out. These people are in great shape, they do their crime fighting and defending based on physical prowess and what-not, but yeah, that's a bit much for me, and it's cheesy looking to boot. But everything else was insane, seeing Black Canary man handle a hallway full of guys was awesome, Laurel really stepped her fight game up since she put on the mask.

Look like they spent a little too much money on King Shark cuz Grodd looked funny. I liked his CG render from last season.

I loved how they cut Speedy v. Ghost-elevator fight to make it look like a single cut (most of it was likely a single cut).

During the dock scene did anyone else noticed that the exploding arrow didn't do any damage to the guy that got shot with it but sent the other ghost flying?

Or is that arrow suppose to be non lethal and used to take out electrical panels?

Seeing how he's suppose to be non-lethal of a character at this point, my guess it acted more like a flash bang.

New Legends of tomorrow trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LlmaFg0lw

I can somewhat get adding Captain Cold to this team by the good job the actor has been doing but Heatwave seriously?

I was JUST about to post this, love the trailer. Men of steel die and dark knights fall? That's as close as the DC-CW-verse will probably ever get to mentioning THOSE guys, or was it a gentle jab at the probably awful Batman v Superman? Gotta disagree on Heatwave, he is totally necessary, loved those two in Prison Break, and they just chew up every bit of scenery around them, I'm very much on board for Legends of Tomorrow, plus it looks like Firestorm is getting a more comic booky suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't watch smallville beyond the first two season and the last few episodes when supergirl showed up. I was thinking cyborg superman when the red eyes were revealed.

Given Hank Henshaw's association with Cyborg Superman, I think most people were thinking along those lines. It could still happen.

• 2 months later...

Everyone has been keeping up on Arrow and Flash right? That Earth 2 The Flash episode was monstrously entertaining, Barry is a big dipshit, but man, that was some geek fuel right there. We saw glimpses on 90s Flash, I believe I saw Justice Society rings, SUPERGIRL, an alternate form of Green Arrow, or a totally new GA altogether. I'm pretty damn pissed that the creators admitted we will never see Slade/Deathstroke again because of the new movie universe, I figured after they offed Waller that was the last gasp for the TV version of the Suicide Squad, which sucks, because I thought they were handled pretty well. Oh well, at least we got to see Floyd in Earth 2, still Deadshot, different meaning though. I found this image, the Supergirl Flash crossover episode is being filmed right now, oh boy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnzcDZgVPt/

I couldn't just save or copy the image, stupid Instagram. I'm excited, this CW DC verse seems to have some serious balls, they're really going for broke with these storylines, they aren't holding anything back it seems, plus I still think the special effects are really nice for a TV budget.

We saw glimpses on 90s Flash

Yep.

I believe I saw Justice Society rings,

Nope.

Legion of Super Heroes flight rings. It's one of the projects in development.

SUPERGIRL,

It fits with the Multiverse-theme this season.

an alternate form of Green Arrow, or a totally new GA altogether.

Mmmmm, both.

Legends of Tomorrow is heading to 2046 Star City in a future episode. Connor Hawke will be introduced along with a goatee'd-Ollie.

I figured after they offed Waller that was the last gasp for the TV version of the Suicide Squad, which sucks, because I thought they were handled pretty well.

There's always flashbacks.

... plus I still think the special effects are really nice for a TV budget.

Yeah...King Shark is coming back in 2 weeks. There goes the budget.

Definitely loving the DC show's. Can't wait for the Flash/Supergirl crossover. Super girl is finally finding its footing and the show is progressively getting Better. Flash is just pure unadulterated awesome. I need to go back and watch Legends episodes 2 and 3. It's also a must watch.

I'm liking Legends more and more with each episode, it's pretty damn great honestly. Last night's episode was pretty awesome too, they're a powerful group, so any chance to show them being at a disadvantage and having to get crafty is okay by me, they nerfed their two strongest heroes and I think this two parter was better for it. And I gotta say, Captain Cold really does steal every scene he's in, he is easily the best character on the show, and I mean best by most entertaining and honestly, most well rounded and experienced as well. And when Wentworth Miller said this isn't his first prison break I cracked the biggest smile I've had on my face in quite some time. That glimpse of future Star City was interesting, I could have sworn less than a month ago the show runner's said that all of the Suicide Squad characters were officially off the table, hence why they killed most of them off, but then, bam, we'll apparently be seeing an alternate timeline Deathstroke, and yes, the very awesome Connor, carrying on his father's work.

Edited by Tking22