1/350 Scale thread... Mospeada, Southern Cross and more!

EXO

• 1 month later...

Let me update. The clamship is in the final stages of prototyping. I'll post some pics this weekend but I am starting pre-orders. The I still have some bioroid assault ships available. Starting another run of drop pods. Hoping to have the clamship done by Christmas, late January at the latest. No money will be taken until the kits are finished so order now!

Thanks

Some news about Clamship ? :mellow:

I think those Horizont kits will be out before the clamship. From what Neptune is telling me, they should be out around July/August. I know nothing about the clamships at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never posted pics before. I usually just browse the threads checking out everyone else's work. But I just finished by Garfish and thought you guys here might appreciate it. I did a Robotech theme where the ship is crewed by micronized Zentraedi and/or their descendants after joining the RDF/REF. Hence the Zentraedi logo on the mars base symbol. I also changed the main gun to something similar to what is seen in The Shadow Chronicles.

post-13028-0-46711400-1437412185_thumb.jpg

post-13028-0-74345300-1437412296_thumb.jpg

post-13028-0-28066600-1437412428_thumb.jpg

post-13028-0-56578500-1437412555_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A few quick notes. Tundra yeti has had a lot going on in his life. So give him time. He is a friend and we talk on a semi regular basis.

He has quite recently moved, change jobs twice and welcome to new baby into the world.

While he does fabulous work, it's not his "work". So everyone just relax and we will get it when his real-life permits.

Edited by Felindar

I have never posted pics before. I usually just browse the threads checking out everyone else's work. But I just finished by Garfish and thought you guys here might appreciate it. I did a Robotech theme where the ship is crewed by micronized Zentraedi and/or their descendants after joining the RDF/REF. Hence the Zentraedi logo on the mars base symbol. I also changed the main gun to something similar to what is seen in The Shadow Chronicles.

They look superb! Fantastic work atoyer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They look good. Have you also made the alternate heads?

Great job. It is nice to someone posting the Garfish. I like the new cannons. Their was someone on starshipmodeler talking about doing that mod. Was that you?

got the book for Mospeada, so I fixed some design errors on my part on the Legioss. also got some information on why there are 2 sizes for stats. here are the renders of version 5.

I made the cockpit longer, which let me make the head longer.

I had upgraded the pose gearing on the soldier mode. I move that over to the Diver mode, along with the longer cockpit/head. made the foot configuration match more like it is supposed to be. Unfortunately I had merged the heel and thruster because they were parts that were not working together to show up during 3d print rendering.

moved the longer head to the soldier mode.

post-29891-0-08306400-1444432451_thumb.jpg

post-29891-0-78913600-1444432457_thumb.jpg

post-29891-0-67896400-1444432462_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think i have the Legios sized to the right height to work with the beta. fixed the gun so it should be attached to the hand, on the prototype I printed, i had put a handle on the gun. well, the handle didn't print and it came as a detached part. of the soldier and diver mode prototypes, i ended up breaking one of the guns and lost all those parts to the floor x.x I designed up the extra missile pod tho. right now I am going into the mess and fixing issues. also trying to paint up the alpha and seeing if a full color print is possible.

post-29891-0-89368400-1445679288_thumb.png