1/350 Scale thread... Mospeada, Southern Cross and more!

EXO

Guest davidwhangchoi

Looks great but it definitely needs a bit of sanding.

Aha! Part of the robo-apocalypse! I knew it!

i randomly looked at the sig at the bottom of your post. i never really look at peoples signatures. lol i never knew you had this site, you should advertise it more to get exposure.

here you go B))

https://www.facebook.com/PlasticCretins

metal slug is an awesome game. those have nice paint apps. i see the southern cross models there as well..so should we check there or here for updates on the hovertanks/ bioroids?

yes, i'm a lazy one handed habitual page clicker so i have to get my bookmarks set up :) so i can navigate with the least clicks while eating/working/driving.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Well I had enough for a couple kits anyway. At any rate we will now start taking preorders. Please send me a pm so I can get the list started. I have a couple reentry pods ready to go except for feets, and six bioroid assault ships just need to print out more bioroids. So let's get these

Lists going and once the kits are ready to go, money will be taken and shipping will begin. Yay

To answer some of your questions:

Why not in 1/285th? - Reason one, is that I like the 1/350th scale. Reason two, is to be in scale with the Garfish. Reason three, is that as a modeler 1/350th is a common ship scale and it is easier to find after market products so you can add accessories.

Robotech tactics game - These kits are not at all associated with the tactics game nor will I make them in 1/285th scale (read first question). If you wish to use them in the game the size differences is not that much. I have seen a picture on this site of the bugeye being used in a 1/285th game and it is plenty big enough. Did you post that Felindar?

These kits in 1/350th have been in planning for a longtime well before the tactics game became known. The first in line was the Garfish. I still have a couple of more 1/350th ideas that will hopefully be completed next year.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mike1975, i missed the post but wherever you are, if you were sincerely curious to purchase then don't my snarky post affect you. i was pointing out what you asked before but should have left it at that. no hard feelings ok? especially if you're supportive to this project.

i'm in for a few things but i'll pm EXO and the other guys directly for some stuff!

I run a Facebook page with around 700 members and hunt the internet for stuff to share to keep interest going while we are waiting for Tactics to arrive on our doorstep. I found the Bioroids on Google checking and did not realize it was the same thread that I saw the Invid in a ways back. There are many of us anxious to get the game and also hoping for the ASC/Masters and REF/Invid stuff but with the results from the KS being mixed so far many have turned to looking at other possible options...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440349382851175/

Edited by Mike1975

The almost mythic at this point Garfish only came with VTs and those only in Fighter mode. Is there any possibility of getting some REF minis to go with the Clamshell like the Hovertanks go with the lander.

I am going to be sooooo poor.

Pete