Selling Most of my Collection on eBay - mostly Macross

Hard times followed by harder times.

Well most of the collection has to go.

There are a lot of VERY INTERESTING items up there so please look.

There is cheap stuff as well as expensive rarities and some just strange things too.

Not sure if this link will work but my ebay seller name is jourj

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jourj/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you for listening to my auction!

Deculture!

Very Strangeā€¦ I have 112 items for sale but it will only display 85 of them from that link. Maybe I should post items of interest here link by link? There is one item, a larger diorama base that is only for local pick up in California Bay Area That one is at http://www.ebay.com/itm/171254415052?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have a VF-0A Shin with booster set and a VF-1D. Hope you can see all my 112 items

Hard times followed by harder times.

Well most of the collection has to go.

There are a lot of VERY INTERESTING items up there so please look.

There is cheap stuff as well as expensive rarities and some just strange things too.

Not sure if this link will work but my ebay seller name is jourj

Thank you for listening to my auction!

Deculture!

Hi, are you open to offers or is it via eBay only. Thanks

I am seeing all 112 item from your original link on eBay, miriya.

I hope your current hardships are only temporary. You have some choice pieces for sale and I wish I had some extra cash to pick up those Macross/Evangelion kitbash customs. The Princess Mononoke sculpture is very tempting, as well.

Good luck with all of your auctions!

Thanks everyone. Yes, I am going to go through with the auctions to try to get the most out of this. But if anything does not sell in this first round that you are interested in then message me after the auction ends and we can do it through here. I am in Santa Cruz, California for those who want to do local pickup. I am offering that option for all my items.

Takes how long to do that weathering? You ever consider doing some weathering on the side for some money?

Edited by dapro

I use the Tamiya washes for panel lining and that don't take very long, their weathering sets acre also great. Personally prefer the Gunze weathering and clear colours though.

Tough to do weathering for someone else as each person has a different lervel or touch for it, so a LOT of communication is involved.

HTH.

@dapro, this one, using gundam marker for the lines and Tamiya weathering, took about an hour IIRC. Sometimes I also use the pro modelers weathering wash too. I would be happy to do weathering on the side, yes. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss.

@CrazyDude, I agree that everyone wants their weathering to look different. Also which colors and materials one uses depends greatly on the subject. For this I used rust and orange rust whereas with another figure/model I might have used soot or gunmetal or even snow. Also which panel line marker I use depends on the subject. I have about 5 different ones and so I usually test them each on a piece of the subject that remains unseen to test them all on and find which one looks best for that particular subject.

Looking back at the photos I am thinking that maybe I did use the promodellers weathering wash on this too.

I am surprised there is no interest in the VF-0A Shin with Booster set. If it does not sell in this auction I will put it up on MWF to see if anyone wants it.

• 1 year later...

it's showing up as zero items for sale. same when i checked last week.

if i go to your member page, i can see 5 items and that there are 33 items for sale.

but as soon as i click "items for sale" or "see all", the next page says zero results.

I've seen that happen before, most times it's due to a location issue where eBay thinks that the seller doesn't ship to your country, so it hides the results.

Try going to the link above while not logged into eBay and see if you can see it then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A couple of new AWESOME items up ending in two days including...

1/55 milia

1/60 RVF-171EX

1/48 Yamato VF-1 Super Strike STEALTH

1/48 Yamato VF-1J Stealth (loose)

...and I will be adding some seriously awesome stuff next week too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You probably thought I got rid of everything already but I still have some last remnants. Put up some figure lots on evilbay. Listen to my auctions! Anyone need a flexistand? Some CMS figures? A built model kit that needs some love? You can ignore the psychedelic paintings if you want - below that are the anime things. Some rare Ghibli stuff too.