Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

I placed the chest armor, shoulder missiles & hip-intake covers from the super set onto the the tornado set - looks bad ass as well as giving it a more well-rounded look.

I don't have the Alto Super Parts but I was planning to do this with Michael's.

Took some photos today, here's a few shots of fighter mode.

Was playing with light and filters, so please forgive any pretentiousness lol. Was trying to compensate for the crappy background.

14804824192_c40b51c5c2_b.jpg

:)

Nice.

Thanks guys :)

Overall, it's a nice set. Chunky and nicely detailed.

My main gripe is the the leg armour and wing piece on one side doesn't wasn't to play ball and stay attached.

It kinda fixes on, just not as good as the other side. Any clumsy handling though and they fall off.

As soon as you try and hinge the wings up to begin the transformation will pull the leg armour off too!

I haven't gotten too far into mixing sets. I did place the Super parts chest armor on the Tornado, and placing the Tornado canons on the a Super. I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Always look forward to your pics! The Old Man nice photos too!

Off-topic I'm considering whether to grab an extra set of rvf super parts...

Edited by Shukenzero

Yay, I finally got mine. (Near record time for sal actually).

one thing I did notice, you do have to have the leg packs on for fighter mode, but for an odd reason. Because of the way the wing packs attach, the wings have to be folded all the way back past the point where they normally would run into the legs. Without the leg packs either the wing gloves will pop off the legs or the wing packs will be forced off by the wings.

Yay, I finally got mine. (Near record time for sal actually).

one thing I did notice, you do have to have the leg packs on for fighter mode, but for an odd reason. Because of the way the wing packs attach, the wings have to be folded all the way back past the point where they normally would run into the legs. Without the leg packs either the wing gloves will pop off the legs or the wing packs will be forced off by the wings.

Congrats!

Yes, I have the leg armor on in fighter mode no issues of popping off. Are the legs straight when you have it in fighter mode? I have mine in the bent configuration when you had the super parts armor on the legs.

Congrats!

Yes, I have the leg armor on in fighter mode no issues of popping off. Are the legs straight when you have it in fighter mode? I have mine in the bent configuration when you had the super parts armor on the legs.

what I meant was, I wanted to leave the leg and arm parts off entirely and display it in fighter mode with just the wing parts and the big guns. but it doesn't actually fit together properly without the leg armor in place.

also, is there a way to get the head lasers tucked in under the main guns in fighter/gerwalk mode without taking the gun off entirely during transformation? right now I've got them sticking out away from the body of the fighter because I don't like the idea of being required to take parts on and off to transform it.

what I meant was, I wanted to leave the leg and arm parts off entirely and display it in fighter mode with just the wing parts and the big guns. but it doesn't actually fit together properly without the leg armor in place.

also, is there a way to get the head lasers tucked in under the main guns in fighter/gerwalk mode without taking the gun off entirely during transformation? right now I've got them sticking out away from the body of the fighter because I don't like the idea of being required to take parts on and off to transform it.

Sorry, I misread what you had asked.

I am not sure if there is a way to get the head guns tucked under the gun housing. I'll give it a try in the morning.

I've noticed on mine, one side hangs lower than the other because the tab that is supposed to go into a notch on the top of the wing glove doesn't catch . I think it's a variability in tolerances thing.

Still not received mine from NY, despite paying several weeks ago. No shipping notice received yet either :(

Still not received mine from NY, despite paying several weeks ago. No shipping notice received yet either :(

Sorry to hear that Graham. :( I hope you get a notification soon.

Email them. After a week or two of not receiving any updates I sent a ticket. They responded and sent the item a few days later. Damn NY takes their time.

This worries me, I ordered both sets together and hope I don't get screwed somehow.

Sounds like their service is getting a little patchy. Hopefully Graham's case is just a slight hiccup. I've been lucky to have had no problems with them, so let's hope it's just an isolated incident.

Sounds like their service is getting a little patchy. Hopefully Graham's case is just a slight hiccup. I've been lucky to have had no problems with them, so let's hope it's just an isolated incident.

This isn't an isolated incident. We've seen this same scenario play out over and over this past year. Whatever they were doing to fulfill orders, they are no longer able to do. I'm with Loop, I'm betting I'm going to get screwed out of at least my Alto parts because of their idiot inability to split up a pre-order.

Did you order both set for the F and the G together?

This isn't an isolated incident. We've seen this same scenario play out over and over this past year. Whatever they were doing to fulfill orders, they are no longer able to do. I'm with Loop, I'm betting I'm going to get screwed out of at least my Alto parts because of their idiot inability to split up a pre-order.

I haven't been catching up with all the NY problems, but that's serious. Let me know if you and Loop need parts. They are still available locally here for $91. I can sort you out.