Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Damn...i only have one G and F...G with super parts and F with armored parts....so i just bought a F on mandarake for 140 before shipping this one will get the tornado parts. And i hope they reissue the G and S quickly.....crap this hobbie is expensive... 1 or 2 valk or super parts per month for me in the last year...uffff

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hmm, not sure if I'll buy both of these or not. They're limited so I'm tempted to get them just because it might be harder to find them down the road if I have a change of heart.

yeah i would just get them. you can always sell them if you change your mind.

Finally! I have had a spare Alto just hanging out doing nothing but waiting on these. I wish I would have gotten a second 25G though. I think I will get the 25G set also though just in case. :)

I guess I can dump my extra set of Alto armored parts now.

Edited by Loop

yeah i would just get them. you can always sell them if you change your mind.

I'm not the type of person to buy something planning to sell it later. This is more of a, "I don't care for it now, but the moment MacrossJunkie posts pics of his all done up I'll hate myself for not buying them." Honestly, I only really like the way the super parts look on the G, but I also only really like how the Tornado parts look on the G so it's a tough decision considering I don't own two G's.

At first glance they appear to include the extra add ons. I had the V1 Alto and I had to buy the additional missile "up-grade" separately to the tornado pack. Not sure if the 25G tornado release came with extra add ons.

Glad these are being released, will most likely grab both.....

Edited by typhoon

Hmm, not sure if I'll buy both of these or not. They're limited so I'm tempted to get them just because it might be harder to find them down the road if I have a change of heart.

I'm sure these babies will be popular...since they're not super pricey it'd be safer to pick em up...wondering if Bandai used the same mold as the v1s, but with minor alterations...