DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Hmm, good question. Maybe they have something for the next series. Maybe a proto for the new valk. If they don't issue a paladin set it'll be tricky to get all of the parts without spending some $$.

Certain numbers historically get skipped for various reasons. I'd think 26 would since it's a multiple of 13, which always gets ignored.

20 though, I don't know. There was an F-20, so there's no historical reason really.. though there was no real YF-19 (that we know of).

There's a lot of speculation that the designation F-19 was meant for the "Have Blue" technology prototype which later became the F-117 Nighthawk, though it's all still classified.

There's a lot of speculation that the designation F-19 was meant for the "Have Blue" technology prototype which later became the F-117 Nighthawk, though it's all still classified.

F-19 was skipped because Northrop wanted to use F-20 on their F-5G for marketing purposes.

I also suspect it suited the Air Force's purposes, since if they were ever asked if the "F-19 Stealth fighter" actually existed, they could say with a straight face "F-19? There's no such thing."