DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Looks like Amiami is still loaded with good stocks. Y11770 is a great price. Grab one while it's still pipin' hot. ^_^

Still not sure if I'm going to click the Add to Cart button. Hahaha! So many priorities. :lol:

I'm just guessing here since I'm not 100% sure now on my nihongo and kanji reading skills. But from what I've read and understand, it says they used the recent release YF-25 Prophecy as a base body to do the 'Paladin Prophecy' featured in Macross The Ride. First part, I'm not sure if it says next issue or something, or something related to DX customization feature on the next issue.

As I said, I'm not 100% sure if I read it correctly so for members who can read it please do correct my mistakes. Thanks. :)

One thing for sure, that looks awesome! Hope it comes in Red and Black? ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

If by any chance someone is keen to make several "Paladin sets" for the prophecy, I am sure a bunch of fellas like me who lakes totally any skill in painting/customizing would be interested to buy.

Just let me know, if it feels like feasible! I really don't think Bandai would ever consider making a Paladin set, but I hope I am wrong

Edited by Xigfrid

$117 god damn thats cheap but I really don't like all that construction worker orange.

Which is funny because I do like the VF-1D.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

• 2 weeks later...

Someone posted an in game picture of a YF-25 with Tornado Parts in the Macross 30 game. I can't find that post anymore. The picture is not very clear, but I think the color scheme looks awesome. Can someone with the game post some more pictures (or any other pictures) of the YF-25 with Tornado Parts? Any help is greatly appreciated. (I also posted this in other threads in the forum).

Edited by 94medition

Chronocidal, thanks for the reply. Yes, the original picture was very low resolution. I thought it was from Macross 30, but I could be wrong. I do not have Macross 30, and I am not really a gamer. I would really appreciate it if someone has the game and the YF-25 unlocked to post some pictures of the Tornado parts color scheme.

Thank you so much for sharing that, I think I bought the last one. For those wondering what the big deal was, it was priced at just $91.63 with free shipping.

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical that the seller is going to deliver, because that price is just too good to be true! If it arrives though, I'll definitely be back to thank you again, ULessa!

Thank you so much for sharing that, I think I bought the last one. For those wondering what the big deal was, it was priced at just $91.63 with free shipping.

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical that the seller is going to deliver, because that price is just too good to be true! If it arrives though, I'll definitely be back to thank you again, ULessa!

$91.63 for brand new?! Wow! :blink:

I saw this thread get bumped and was hoping Bandai had announced Paladin parts.

Those would be nice. ^_^