DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Just picked up mine from the post office. Nice, crisp deco. Tight joints, like my vf-25a. Only issue is the bendy antennas. The one on the left aide of the head is curved inward. It won't sit flush in fighter mode. Not too much of an issue, since I plan to keep it in battroid, but the inclusion of rigid antennas would have been nice.

I just received mine. I transformed it once to make sure that it didnt disintegrate like the nosecone on my Renewal VF-27y Fast Pack did. I like the way that they simplified the shoulders on these renewal YF/VF-25's! I have a version 1 VF-25F, and the thing is cracking all over the place, but hasnt fallen apart yet, the new age of the chunky monkey!

Anyways, I am very pleased with my YF-25 Prophecy and it looks very nice next to my VF-27y.

just a question, I replaced the rubbery/bendy antenna's with the hard plastic antenna's that came in the stand box. Does anyone else have a problem getting them to sit flush on the back of the valk in jet mode? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Twich

just got my second one.

You're late!

:p

The one I've opened shall remain in Battroid mode, I really don't like the more rounded, or bubble shape to the canopy in fighter mode. The sleekness of the canopy is one of the main appeals (to me) of the 25 series.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You're late!

:p

The one I've opened shall remain in Battroid mode, I really don't like the more rounded, or bubble shape to the canopy in fighter mode. The sleekness of the canopy is one of the main appeals (to me) of the 25 series.

-b.

lol

But....come on guys. What's the point unless you transform them once in awhile? (Stares at loose ankled $$$ YF-19 while a single tear rolls down his cheek, than smiles at second unopened $$$ YF-19).

We are a weird bunch.

I wont transform mine.

The joints will get loose.

:rolleyes:

I swore off frontier... but this bird pulled me back in!

:blink:

Those joints better not, they're holding up damn well on the 25A that I have in Battroid mode. Other 25 Renewals (looking at you very first release 25F and especially Alto 29) have had some looseness over time but my hope and thought is the 25A and YF-25 will do much better.

I have faith in the YF-25 to hold up well.

But....come on guys. What's the point unless you transform them once in awhile? (Stares at loose ankled $$$ YF-19 while a single tear rolls down his cheek, than smiles at second unopened $$$ YF-19).

We are a weird bunch.

And see, that's why I refuse to transform my Arcadia YF-19!!!!

And yes, yes we are. Even if to be fair, some releases, varying across item and manufacturer are very safe to transform while others are not.

-b.

I'm still wondering if there's any particular type of glue that works best with the Bandai plastics? The small back half of the base the left tail fin attaches to still isn't glued down and I don't want to mess up the plastic using the wrong kind of glue to hold it.

A little late to the party....

Received my two copies and "broke the seal" yesterday. Really loving the colours, both of my copies have a small scratch on the right wing where it slides into the fuselage, it's right through the orange into the white of the plastic. Both have awkward fitting front landing gear doors, they refuse to sit flush in fighter (not a problem in battroid).

There's a little paint slop here and there, but overall they are nice pieces to add to the collection.

Got both of my copies and only inspected fighter mode so far. I'm gonna go in for a thorough look at the end of this week. Been recovering from pink eye (after coming back from my vacation too) -_-

Still waiting for mine to be delivered from CDjapan :( Almost 5 weeks now since they sent it out. This is the longest I ever have to wait for a SAL package to reach me.

I urge you to check so that it isn't stuck in the australian customs since any package from Japan to Australia should never take five weeks.

I urge you to check so that it isn't stuck in the australian customs since any package from Japan to Australia should never take five weeks.

Doubt its stuck at customs as Australia Customs pretty good as it the items are below $1,000, it duty free. I'll see whether it turns up next Monday, if not will follow up with the post office. Wished Japan didn't stop registered SAL.